Twilight #3

Desertdawg

Went to see this on Turkeyday, a requirement for a continued happy marriage. I saw the begining where some actors walked onscreen. Then I woke up to the closing credits.... Jammye was poking me in the ribs all giddy about how good it was. Defintly worth the admission to be ably to silence the company phone for a 2 hour nap!

I took Julie to see Breaking Dawn on Sat for her birthday. IMO Part II was the best of the series with the exception of the first. While yes, it is a love story; there are action scenes in the movie that any man would enjoy and it is worth the watch if you've seen any of the others.

Guest badbobs95

I took Julie to see Breaking Dawn on Sat for her birthday. IMO Part II was the best of the series with the exception of the first. While yes, it is a love story; there are action scenes in the movie that any man would enjoy and it is worth the watch if you've seen any of the others.

Well, thanks for that! I'd rather not go to any damn movies. My life's got enough drama in it. Posted Image

Well, thanks for that! I'd rather not go to any damn movies. My life's got enough drama in it. Posted Image

Bob,

IMO, drama is what makes life exciting and fun. Just like dawg, I've learned that there are certain things we must do in life to keep the other-half happy. If they're always naggin at us, how can we ever get their blessing when a "must have" new toy surfaces? In otherwords your shiney yeller vette? A happy wife=a happy home.

or just find a women who knows the difference between garbage and a good movie.(just to be safe I'm not calling anyone's significant other anything rude it's a joke)

IMO Part II was the best of the series with the exception of the first.

I'm pretty sure I slept thru part 2 also....

Twilight #3

actually it is #5 :cfdeadagain

Dude, who's counting?

Twilight #3

Submit the man card. The trap has been sprung.

I told the wife to see it with her friends. They're there to jump on that grenade for me.

They hate it when I point out how Edward is a huge pedophile and they don't seem to care because he's "cute". I mean the guy goes to high schools over and over even though he's well over 100 years old. Looks shouldn't make that ok at all.

Went to see this on Turkeyday, a requirement for a continued happy marriage.

I saw the begining where some actors walked onscreen.

Then I woke up to the closing credits....

Jammye was poking me in the ribs all giddy about how good it was.

Defintly worth the admission to be ably to silence the company phone for a 2 hour nap!

:werd: I'm bad at that, if it's boring!

Sometimes it's not though.

Quick synopsis of our last movie outing,...

Recently, I was forced to go see Magic Mike with Lisa, Monique (enigma) and her teens :banghead :banghead....As you know, youuuuu can't take a nap sitting backwards in the seat which is proper orientation for he-men while watching ghey. I did, however, accidentally catch a slight glimpse of the movie while reaching for my popcorn...er, broken glass and nails to snack on...and a big chunk of ghey flew off the screen piercing my retina. I instinctively, being the super macho he-man hetero I am, ran outside to pick a fight with THE biggest, bad assed, steroid injectin, barbell bendin Arnold Schwarzenegger lookin Mofo I could find so he could beat the ghey out of me... just in case...

OK not really, but I did sit backwards and have pictures to prove it :yesnod

Lookin for em... Mo, you got em?

wickedfastvette
:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol Haven't seen any of the above mentioned movies, but wish I would of just to observe the men in the crowd, kinda of like when I go to Victoria secret and there is a guy in the store, they look so uncomfortable.

Personally I've never seen any of the Twilight movies but it does give my ego a huge boost when I hear women saying how much they love Edward and how cute Edward is.

Personally I've never seen any of the Twilight movies but it does give my ego a huge boost when I hear women saying how much they love Edward and how cute Edward is.

Oh good grief!

Twilight #3

I told the wife to see it with her friends. They're there to jump on that grenade for me.

They hate it when I point out how Edward is a huge pedophile and they don't seem to care because he's "cute". I mean the guy goes to high schools over and over even though he's well over 100 years old. Looks shouldn't make that ok at all.

Man it sounds like you've seen a couple of those movies too.

Twilight #3

My wife has friends. If she wants to go see something like this, she goes with them. She saw that "Magic Mike" movie. I did not...If I don't want to see something or do something...I don't. Go with your friends. :lol

My wife has friends. If she wants to go see something like this, she goes with them. She saw that "Magic Mike" movie. I did not...If I don't want to see something or do something...I don't. Go with your friends. :lol

back in the day...Go-Go joint on 19th av and Campbell, used to have ladies night with male strippers. Guys were allowed in also :lol

I use to try and get my buddies to go, heard all the same crap...but, always had your pick of the, warmed up, super-charged gals, drinks were on them, ready to rumble hotties, looking for a good time...always! :bang

First Marco and SLAMMER compare ghey hangouts in san francisco, now Tony admits to going to the male stripper bars... This place is going downhill fast! :lol

First Marco and SLAMMER compare ghey hangouts in san francisco, now Tony admits to going to the male stripper bars...

This place is going downhill fast! :lol

:smilelol:popcorn::ACE:

I think you mis-judged the intent of my story or perhaps more explanation was needed :facepalm: As for the original topic...I have not seen saga #5 :howdy

No, I read what you wrote, you were trying to get a buddy to go watch male strippers with you so those horny women would see your already taken and they would leave you two alone...:toetap

back in the day...Go-Go joint on 19th av and Campbell, used to have ladies night with male strippers. Guys were allowed in also :lol

I use to try and get my buddies to go, heard all the same crap...but, always had your pick of the, warmed up, super-charged gals, drinks were on them, ready to rumble hotties, looking for a good time...always! :bang

I used to work that beat when I was in uniform...... I thought you looked familiar! That was you I caught in the backseat with that old lady wasn't it?

I used to work that beat when I was in uniform...... I thought you looked familiar! That was you I caught in the backseat with that old lady wasn't it?

I just shot tea out my nose on that one :smilelol

Unfortunately I gathered all of that from discussion with my wife about the books. She told me she's reading this good book some time ago so I asked her about it... big mistake. What's funny is she only mentioned the love story part about how this girl's choosing between these two guys. Eventually she lets it slip that one's a vampire and I nearly died laughing. Then she told me he sparkled in the sun and I lost my shit.

My wife has friends so I don't have to see stupid crap like that. Just like I have friends so I don't drag her to every car event.

Also when the movies came out she was a little upset the guy was a fruit cake wearing skinny jeans.