Skyfall

TheCMSH

Awesome, fun watch. Wasn't a big fan of the Daniel Craig Bond before but this movie changed my mind. Worth the price of admission! :thumbs

Can't wait until it is released on DVD/Blu. We have our own theater and have not been to commercial Theater in 10 years. Picture of the front of our home theater. Only has 10 speakers.

post-1794-092979700 1353952654.jpg

Can't wait until it is released on DVD/Blu. We have our own theater and have not been to commercial Theater in 10 years.

Picture of the front of our home theater. Only has 10 speakers.

I LOVED my home theater setup, 110" in your house with a purpose built sound system kills a commercial theater. Alas, I sold it all when I moved to AZ. The open floor plans and lack of basements in the area we decided to buy our home presented too many compromises and challenges. Thanks for opening old wounds. :lol

As for Skyfall, I agree with everyone else, I was impressed. This is the first Daniel Craig installment that felt more Bond than Bourne to me.

Sorry, I certainly know that feeling. When we moved to AZ three years ago we fought with the builder to eliminate two bedrooms and make them one room. This is the smallest one we have had. But we were compromising in the downsizing of our life. ( don't do it ) This is a 110 inch screen. room has 6 seats ( Stadium seating ) 12.5' X 23'.

Sorry, I certainly know that feeling. When we moved to AZ three years ago we fought with the builder to eliminate two bedrooms and make them one room. This is the smallest one we have had. But we were compromising in the downsizing of our life. ( don't do it ) This is a 110 inch screen. room has 6 seats ( Stadium seating ) 12.5' X 23'.

I see why you have a 1 bedroom house now. :lol