Can you hear me now?

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

Ken,

I am not putting on the two tip B&B bullets because I think the tips are spaced too far apart. I'm not putting on the 2 tip stingers either. HE HE HE HE....... :cheers:

Ken,

I am not putting on the two tip B&B bullets because I think the tips are spaced too far apart. I'm not putting on the 2 tip stingers either. HE HE HE HE....... :cheers:

Okay Butthead, don't be a tease! :huh:

If we just wait a little while Beauvis will tell us. BTW, where is her left hand? :D

Now we just need a picture of Tanya and Mark side by side so we can photochop in the heads of Beavis and Butthead.

Nah, how about this one:

tandm.jpg

3,503 lbs of trouble

If there's one thing I've learned from CFOT, it's that Photochop & Willa are forever linked.

It's in my wallet.. :smilelol:

:eek: Did you forget she frequents this forum too! :lol: :lol:

It's in my wallet.. :smilelol:

Exhaust is ancient chinese secret... Single tip.

Wallet, Pants, its all the same to me. Either way I get paid! DOH!!! That sounds sooo wrong! :smilelol:

Yeah Mark's exhaust is certainly a "hot" item guaranteed to give him better "flow" and that's all Im saying.

Tanya

Flow Masters

F-16 afterburner??? That would provide plenty of good air flow. I think your fuel economy may suffer a little. :burnout:

Guest Sidewinder
F-16 afterburner??? That would provide plenty of good air flow. I think your fuel economy may suffer a little. :burnout:

Guest XLR8TNC5

The system will provide flow of "volcanic" proportions.

*sigh* Okay, I have given 3 hints now.

Lata,

Tanya

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

You know, I tried to give you all hints on this, but P51tj knows what it is. I have to admit Mark's car sounds really cool. And he doesn't have near the amount of resonance that I do in my car with my Bulletts. He did not get a B&B, SLP, Borla, Corsa, Bassani, or Flowmasters. (That was the last hint)

I know he can't wait to show them off to you all though. His ride is coming along really nicely with the things he has been doing to it, both performance wise and cosmetically. Very nice exhaust system he got though. I was a bit hesitant about it all at first, but it is really nice.

Later,

• 2 weeks later...