NW102 Flutter Followed by Closing

Two Fangs

Seeing what you put together, I'm surprised there isn't a 6-71 blower sticking out of the top of the hood!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Two Fangs

• azz061

• Desertdawg

• HOXXOH

Nope, the car remains the way it was bought by the original owner, who also happened to be my old man :thumbs

Thats very cool, I would love to come by and have the honor of slobbering on some of the shiny parts some day!

And it's a base car with a factory cross-ram........just, damn !!!!!!! Post some pic's of the original paperwork you have with it , Parker :partygrnhat: THe pic of it sitting brand new at the house back in 68 was pretty awesome as well.

nice Z28 .. wasn't that cross ram motor rated at 425hp or some such? Knew a guy long ago with his special order '67 Chevelle that had a cross ram 302 in it and decent gears in back.. ..was damn fast for a big car with a small motor..he useda yank the front wheels right off the ground on launch. Good weight txfer, traction, and launch rpm :) -Frank

After a lot of testing and tuning yesterday and today, the TPiS has finally learned some street manners. I need to do a little more tweaking before I am completely satisfied, but being able to drive it for several miles without a single hiccup or unexpected issue, I must say I am happy with the way it is shaping up. I also had to replace my brass-bodied fuel pressure sensor with a stainless steel model, since the E85 was beginning to make the brass one read erratically.

Great to hear you;re progressing ..... will be fun to see it back on track full on !!!Posted Image

This thing has taken a flow bench to figure out, LOL (serious, though). But I got it. My advice? Don't be the first in line for something unless you are prepared to do some time as a guinea pig...

Sunday morning, while the sky transfers from a black to a deep indigo, before the stars are consumed by the light of day, this thing is going to be boosting its ass off. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

It is sexxxy to look at, but would not work for me. Runners too long and plenum area too small.

Sometimes sexy is enough for me. Look at my ex wife, that's all she had goin for her.