Anyone know this car?

Scratch

Bromley's Corvettes

I dont no the car but it looks good in the pix. It looks like its been rebuilt/restored and not rusted out. Its a cool color combo and being 4-speed makes it worth a little more. It might be a car you could buy and check somethings out and maybe not need to start putting lots of money into. Its the kinda car I tell customers to look for. I say if you find a nice clean car and pay more for it then the avarge you end up saving money because the cheap deal you find needs so much work to make it nice. Its so easy to start spending thousands on a C-3 just going through brakes and susp and everything rubber and cooling system and fuel system. The exhaust systems are a joke so you want to do headers and exhaust right away lol. This 76 would make a great project you could have some fun with it with out having to rebuild most of the car. Thats if the work has been done right anyway.

Bromley's Corvettes

Kooks pretty dog-gone sweet to me and I've seen some dogs. Posted Image

I hear you I have seen some real dog C-3s that where so messed up you would be better off not doing anything with the car. Even if you could buy it super cheap you would still be better off saving your money and finding a better one. The last 76 I rebuilt was so rusted out I had to make new panels for the floor lol. The car was so bad it needed everything. I put a new engine in and then the fuel system had rust and crap in it so I had to clean out the tank and whole fuel system. After all the new parts and time and money its still a rusted car you cant fix that lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Had a customer buy a 79 just like this 76 it was black and tan and 4-speed. It was also very clean the guy was about to lose his house so he got the car for 9k and then about two months later sold it for 16k lol. He drove it a little and made a nice 7k profit lol. Thats super rare to ever make anything on a C-3 but he stole it from the poor guy about to be on the street.

Thanks for the input. Problem for this buyer, car is still active on ebay, so he may have to shell out some more or drop out.

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks for the input. Problem for this buyer, car is still active on ebay, so he may have to shell out some more or drop out.

Well does he want to spend more now or latter lol. Does he like orange lol. I have a customer with a nice 72 he would sell but wont tell me how much he will take for it lol. Hard to help him sell if he wont say what he wants. I am guessing more the 12k but will always be worth more then a 76.

Well does he want to spend more now or latter lol. Does he like orange lol. I have a customer with a nice 72 he would sell but wont tell me how much he will take for it lol. Hard to help him sell if he wont say what he wants. I am guessing more the 12k but will always be worth more then a 76.

see what the 72 is (options) and how much if able :lol

Only problem I see is this car has AC that's a big jump for you :smilelol

Bromley's Corvettes

Only problem I see is this car has AC that's a big jump for you :smilelol

Not really much of a jump the a/c in a 76 does not work very good lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

see what the 72 is (options) and how much if able :lol

It has power everything and a/c. Its auto a Th400 and has 25k miles on the odometer. Had some exhaust work and polished intake and valve covers and new plugs and wires. I am installing a new IGN switch and power window regulator on driver side. It ran hot I put a big block fan clutch and new thermo housing and coolant and now it wont go over 176. It runs and drives good and paint and interior are nice. The orange with black interior looks pretty good. If you like orange lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Just took it for a test drive someone on ACE should buy this car its a nice driver Posted Image His wife is giving him a hard time so you would be helping the guy stay married lol.

Just took it for a test drive someone on ACE should buy this car its a nice driver Posted Image His wife is giving him a hard time so you would be helping the guy stay married lol.

I sent the guy info on it...don't think that is what he really wants though.

The one I posted, sold today, locally for $14K :thumbs

I hear you I have seen some real dog C-3s that where so messed up you would be better off not doing anything with the car.

That was our '77 when we got it. It's not rusty anywhere, but literally every part of this thing needed (or still needs) work. Most would have just walked away from it. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment (read as STUPID) :facepalm::lol