Painted Fuel Rail Covers

1EvilC5

I recently had my fuel rail covers painted. First cosmetic upgrade of the engine bay, more to come.

Here are some pics

fuelrailghost.jpg

fuelrailghostflames.jpg

The airbrush artist is very talented and if you would like to have some work done let me know he is willing to work with us as a group for A.C.E. members.

This is his Webpage for some samples of his work.

Phil...

Looks really sharp Glen, are you going to keep the black and purple flame theme for the rest of the Vette.????

3,503 lbs of trouble
Looks really sharp Glen, are you going to keep the black and purple flame theme for the rest of the Vette.????

I am guessing you were asking me the question, and the answer is yes.

Thanks,

PHIL

See, everyone buys a black Vette and the next thing you know they all loose their identity.

It was a long day yesterday....Sorry Phil :cheers:

It's okay Bryan, we understand! :smilelol: :smilelol:

Hey now !!!

Hey, check the quote and italics! Said "tongue in cheek"!

Somehow they just don't work when you have to explain em :rolleyes:

I understand that it was an "attempt" at humor.

But somethings you just don't joke about.......... :P

Yeah, and it's pretty easy to tell Bryan and me apart, I don't have flames coming out of my butt..... :P

Plus neither of us has a black vette... :huh:

Nice, I've got an extra set around here waiting to be customized.

Guest NOS_Z06

Looks great! You keep raising the bar for us black vette owners. :P At the Mesa High car show this past weekend there were some young guys showing some samples of their paint work and they were drumming up business. It was similar to your ghost flames. I was thinking about having them do a hood for me. Who did yours?

The guy who won in my class (I got 2nd) had painted valve covers. It sure looked sharp. :cool:burnout:

Looks great!  You keep raising the bar for us black vette owners. :P  At the Mesa High car show this past weekend there were some young guys showing some samples of their paint work and they were drumming up business.  It was similar to your ghost flames.  I was thinking about having them do a hood for me.  Who did yours?

The guy who won in my class (I got 2nd) had painted valve covers.  It sure looked sharp.  :cool    :burnout:

The airbrush artist's name is Jamie, here is a link to his website.

Jamie's Website