1 Post Wonders

Bigfoot

Dave, some of us can't even remember the password for the basement :smilelol

I hope I'm not coming off the wrong way about how I feel about 1 posters. It's not gonna hurt my feelings to see them. I probably wouldn't buy anything from them since A: I dont need anything right now and B: I like buying from sources I know but people enjoy the option so be it. If it works for this forum it works for me, just stating my opinions on the matter.

you did not come off wrong at all. Z06 MIR/Miranda

as an admin I mirror your feelings on this matter quite closely, and have expressed it to the other admins.

but a compelling argument has been made that the "1 and done's" are so far and few that no change needs to be made.

:agree And I'll add that I've also seen people who have wanted to buy, rather than sell, something as their first post. Engaging a new person in civil conversation is the first step toward them becoming a contributing member.

They are having a sale on tampons at walmart for the cry babies!

Why am I not surprised you know this.....

BTW, shouldn't your post be in the garage section??? :lol

It's amazing that the small stuff like this is even an issue! They are having a sale on tampons at walmart for the cry babies!

I wouldn't say this is an "issue". I don't think anyone is having issues with anyone else. We were welcomed to voice opinions and we did. No hard feelings anywhere.. Just some adults having a calm adult conversation. I don't know what thread you're reading. :facepalm:

PS. Tampons are expensive. Where are these sale tampons you speak of? I'm sure you always know where to find the best deals on them. :LolLol:

wickedfastvette

It's amazing that the small stuff like this is even an issue! They are having a sale on tampons at walmart for the cry babies!

I wouldn't say this is an "issue". I don't think anyone is having issues with anyone else. We were welcomed to voice opinions and we did. No hard feelings anywhere.. Just some adults having a calm adult conversation. I don't know what thread you're reading. :facepalm:

PS. Tampons are expensive. Where are these sale tampons you speak of? I'm sure you always know where to find the best deals on them. :LolLol:

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

• 6 months later...

Folks of ACE, I do have a cherry 1993 40th for sale,but have already purchased a c-5. The for sale postings will allow some great buys,and who knows who will stick with ACE?? I can't wait for some events! Dr. C.

who knows who will stick with ACE?? I can't wait for some events! Dr. C.

You now have 7 posts, this thread doesn't apply to you ::lol

We had this problem in the beginning, but now people are more likely to stick around and become active members....

• 1 year later...