Now the t-top broke!

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

Hey Bryan and Dwayne,

You guys ever have a t-top break by way of the "pin" failing to retract when unlatched? Basically making it so the panel can't be removed. If so, how hard do you think it would be to fix this if I get the parts? Frank Dunshee has a broken glass t-top with the mechanism still intact and working. Think one of you guys can help me fix this? I got the roof panel off. I need to fix this before I put it back on.

The end of the pin just screws on and off. I adjusted mine out too far once and almost did not get the top to come back off. It it's just the end of the pin, you can screw a new on one. If not, you have to open up the cover and replace the broken part. Not too much work or trouble.

3,503 lbs of trouble
The end of the pin just screws on and off. I adjusted mine out too far once and almost did not get the top to come back off. It it's just the end of the pin, you can screw a new on one. If not, you have to open up the cover and replace the broken part. Not too much work or trouble.

3,503 lbs of trouble

It was Bryan to the rescue. Works great now. Thanks Bryan! Much appreciated. :cheers: