1986 - 1996 Convertible Hard Top $850

Corvette Kid

Corvette Kid

Very hard to find hard top for a convertible. These are a factory GM part but not many Vettes came with them. It is a direct bolt on for 1989 - 1996 and they can be made to fit the 1986-1988.....I think I have a conversion kit somewhere. $850

FRANK 602.938.8865

Posted Image

This is what they look like ON a car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the way the hard top looks but the only problem I see is that at least now when I put my top up I have a little luggage room behind the seats. If you put the hard top on and still have the convertible top folded up behind the seats, then you have virtually no luggage room at all. I assume that most cars with the hard top still keep the convertible top folded up as opposed to completely removing it.

Corvette Kid

My dads 93 which is pictured there we took the convertible top completly out when he ran the hardtop....on the months where he didnt have the hardtop on we just bolted the convertible top back in.

My dads 93 which is pictured there we took the convertible top completly out when he ran the hardtop....on the months where he didnt have the hardtop on we just bolted the convertible top back in.

That's what I though you did. So once you put the hard top on if you suddenly decide to go topless, you have to take it off and then hope you don't get caught in the rain since the convertible top is in the garage. It does look great though!!

Hey guys, you may have a buyer calling you. Go on the big forum and look under the C4 for sale section. A guy in Oro Valley is looking for a hard top for his 87 and hopes to find one within 300 miles. I gave him the info here and Frank's number. If I was you I'd get on the big forum and send him the info. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...