ECM Tuning

Buccaneer

Chad, I was wondering if you guys do ECM tuning on a GM 1228746? It's out of a 92 camaro and is going into my 82 along with my new motor very soon. The ECM is fully laptop tunable. What I really want to know is, once I get the tune close, can you tweak it in for emissions and whatever else on a dyno later to get the full potential out of the motor? :D

They were able to play with Bryan's tuning when he was working on his Holly system, and it is almost the same program that you will be using. So giving Nick a few minutes to look it over, I'm sure he can work some magic on it for you....

Thanks Dwayne. Jim is going to get with me and we'll do the initial setup and get it running close with some bin's that he has that shold work ok to start, then I want to get it to pass emissions and onto a dyno and start tweakin'.

I didn't see the thread on Bryan's tuning that I can remember, but I'll look and see what it was about. I'm hoping that AZPWR can help without a doubt and get me to the 400HP level... :thumbs

Dwayne, Shin (Mike) on CFI wanted everything and I've sent him several messages with no reply in two weeks. So, if your interested in the .040" NEW TRW pistons w/rods and cam NEW, shoot me some mail and we can talk, or give me a call. I looked over the Ross pistons real good and found a couple issues with them and will not sell them, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks Chad, let me know what you come up with.

Guest Chad@AZPS

Spoke with the tuner and he said no problem. Just let me know when you are ready to get the tuning done.

chad

Thanks Chad. I'll contact you as soon as I get it all together and ready for precise tuning. I was hoping to get the motor today... :toetap