Lowered the C5

CrownRoyal

Thanks to Joe at Cordes Performance Racing for lowering my C5. If you need your vehicle worked on, he is the go to guy. :partydance:

Posted Image

Nice! :thumbs I would like to do that to mine, but I wouldn't make it in the driveway without scraping.

mine is a bit of a challenge but i make it work :) and i'm super slammed w/ big ol lg 3'' mufflers. thanks alex for the kind words i really appreciate it!!!! car looks 1000x better

I just realized that Joe@CPR is really Jucidta.., I need to get out more... :hat

Looks great Alex. Good meeting you today. Now you might want to get some frame rail savers so you can scrap those on the speed bumps instead of the rocker panels. Don't ask how I know. :facepalm: Don't let anyone bust your balls about your nuts. :lol

Did you have the alignment checked after the lowering? It normally moves out. :partydance:

Did you have the alignment checked after the lowering? It normally moves out. :partydance:

since these cars need to settle, i told him to get one done either today or tomorrow.

I lowered mine and it didn't need an alignment. Tires are wearing just fine after several years.

not sure how low you went but his is lowered more than you can by turning the oem bolts.

I did not cut the rubber off the pad, but I did turn the fronts as far as they would go on the stock bolt.

ya his is lower than yours. plus longer bolts in the rear, mine when i lowered it originally on the stock bolts as far as they would go did not need an alignment.

Thanks to Joe at Cordes Performance Racing for lowering my C5. If you need your vehicle worked on, he is the go to guy. :partydance:

Posted Image

Hey foo... You steal my car?? Looks good!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey foo... You steal my car?? Looks good!

Posted Image

this picture proves removing the bsm's makes the car look way better