Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

On the Vette side it looks like Tom, Porvette and myself . Come on down Mr Slammer......:eat:

Who the hell doesn't eat lunch til 1 pm?????

Some of the group are still eating breakfast. Don't let it bother you at your young tender age. When you mature farther it'll all make sense. :edward:

Some of the group are still eating breakfast. Don't let it bother you at your young tender age. When you mature farther it'll all make sense. :edward:

I was just concerned it might be crowding to close to the 4 o'clock early bird dinner special at Luby's :lol

BaZinga!!

...... Don't let it bother you at your young tender age....... :edward:

Young and Tender are two words that I do no associate with jim/THECMSH

I would use Ancient and brittle my self.

For the guys at the lunch today ....photo of Joe sleeping at the COC. We also posted this on Facebook for the world to see .....

.Posted Image

First time we had 5 Vettes 5 mopar question is How many Mopars does it take to equal one Vette more than 5 ? ?? .... I am pretty brave when I know the Mopar guys won't see this post ...:partydance:

I looked it up one the intraweb: Old guys food schedule: 05:45 Breakfast 09:30 Brunch 11:50 nibbles 13:00 Lunch 16:20 nibbles 18:45 Dinner 20:45 Bedtime

For the guys at the lunch today ....photo of Joe sleeping at the COC. We also posted this on Facebook for the world to see .....

.%7Boption%7Dhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/drewsegal/BB21D0FF-A3EF-42F9-A08D-FEBAD4377788-9746-000004D42AEB9592.jpg[/

. I am pretty brave when I know the Mopar guys won't see this post ...:partydance:

You may be wrong there Lol!

WOW. Thanks DAWG, now I finnaly have a schedule, have tried to figure it out but keep forgeting . ( what am I doing?)

I looked it up one the intraweb:

Old guys food schedule:

05:45 Breakfast

09:30 Brunch

11:50 nibbles

13:00 Lunch

16:20 nibbles

18:45 Dinner

20:45 Bedtime

That's the schedule for the old guys who still work. Now that you found the list, post it on your fridge for a daily reminder.

The retired guys don't get up until 08:30, so they have breakfast at 09:30 when the workers are taking their first break. There is no set time to sleep, as there is no need to go anywhere in the morning.

When I was a kid all the old guys were up at 4:30am, old military habits, I guess all you newer old guys are just lazy! It seems the older I get the earlier I get up, weekends I'm usually up by 6:30 now, I used to sleep till 10.. Heck I got home from a nite call and was still up at 6:30 with 3 hours sleep.... I was pissed! :lol

When I was a kid all the old guys were up at 4:30am, old military habits, I guess all you newer old guys are just lazy!

It seems the older I get the earlier I get up, weekends I'm usually up by 6:30 now, I used to sleep till 10.. Heck I got home from a nite call and was still up at 6:30 with 3 hours sleep.... I was pissed! :lol

You need some Meds 10:30 is early .. When I did the Luke show I stayed up all night only way I could make it to the meeting place by 6:00 A M . That's the reason we do the geezer thing at 1:00 it's breakfast time . Some call it a late lunch :crazy

Dawg, you are correct I still get up at 4:30 , I just can't figure out why ( Old Soldier )

...When I did the Luke show I stayed up all night only way I could make it to the meeting place by 6:00 A M .

I start work at 6am unless I'm out on a call already, like porvette, I think Im headed for a life of waiting for the sun to come up...

...When I did the Luke show I stayed up all night only way I could make it to the meeting place by 6:00 A M .

I start work at 6am unless I'm out on a call already, like porvette, I think Im headed for a life of waiting for the sun to come up...

As long as you have your Corvette by your side as the sun is coming up life is good .....or a naked women ....or both ..

As long as you have your Corvette by your side as the sun is coming up life is good .....or a naked women ....or both ..

Go to bed now John.

I would like to attend this Tuesday but you don't say what city its in. I just moved to AZ from Illinois and I am not familiar with the area. could you please let me know what city? Thanks Kurt

I would like to attend this Tuesday but you don't say what city its in. I just moved to AZ from Illinois and I am not familiar with the area. could you please let me know what city?

Thanks

Kurt

I believe that location is technically Glendale, AZ

I would like to attend this Tuesday but you don't say what city its in. I just moved to AZ from Illinois and I am not familiar with the area. could you please let me know what city?

Thanks

Kurt

The address is

5171 W Bell Rd Glendale, AZ 85306

:welcome: Kurt hope to see you Tues .. we park in the back SW corner of the parking lot . Look for the cars that are backed in, that is all but Tom he can never find reverse it is a geezer thing ....You might PM Crown Royal he lives on that side of town see if he is coming over this week he could be your GPS....

We need a Mustang owner someone to pick on any takers :rimshot:

I should be able to make it. wenkuhachi- If you want to meet up and follow me there just call me at 509-438-6736. I live in Mesa near Gilbert rd and the 60.

I should be able to make it.

wenkuhachi- If you want to meet up and follow me there just call me at 509-438-6736. I live in Mesa near Gilbert rd and the 60.

Thanks for reaching out Alex....

Thanks

Kurt

The address is

5171 W Bell Rd Glendale, AZ 85306

:welcome: Kurt hope to see you Tues .. we park in the back SW corner of the parking lot . Look for the cars that are backed in, that is all but Tom he can never find reverse it is a geezer thing ....You might PM Crown Royal he lives on that side of town see if he is coming over this week he could be your GPS....

We need a Mustang owner someone to pick on any takers :rimshot:

I'll be there....