Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Great to meet the "GEEZERS" even if I was the oldest one there...... Great conversation and good guys even if they have MOPARS....

Great to meet the "GEEZERS" even if I was the oldest one there...... Great conversation and good guys even if they have MOPARS....

Always glad to meet more car guys, no matter what they drive.

BTW, thanks for taking my 3 week old title of the oldest geezer of the group. :lol

Hope to see you next Tuesday.

JLs Mistress

" Remember... It's Geezer Brunch TUESDAY 08/28/2012 Young and old Gizzers wanted 1PM @ "The Place" on 51st Ave. & Bell Rd. all welcome to join us!!! Even if you don't think you are a gezzer let us be the judge of that you might be wrong :thumbs Parking back of lot SW corner

I expect to be there today , so any one older than me can come take the crown...... any one younger is just lucky,,,

Is the lunch on for today aug. 28th?

Yep! 1:00 PM at "The Place" on Bell Rd. just west of 51st Av.

Tom I need to talk to you about about the replacement Vararam air filter . I am old so remind me today at the lunch OK

Time for the Tues. lunch . Normal time is 1:00 - 3:00 always come by for pie even if you don't do the lunch thing ....

• 2 weeks later...

It's Geezer Lunch day, question of the day will there be more Mopars or Vettes ? Does not matter the important thing is not to run out of Pie.....

Good to see you up and about Tom ,I guess you made it out to your car by now ... :facepalm: Richard nice 928 sounds just like a Corvette :smilelol

As always it is good to see guys who like cars, The Porsche needed a turn out on the streets, for you guys on the fence about coming to this lunch get together just come out once. I am sure you will be hooked And seeing as I am the oldest I am always looking for the one older guy. For you younger ones you can always be a GIT ( Geezer in Training ) cause someday you will be one...

I am a giant maybe For lunch.

SLAMMER

:welcome: Back to AZ

Our reserved parking is behind and slightly to the West of "The Place".

JLs Mistress

SLAMMER

Glad you came out today Vette sounds soooooo good .... I know your car is faster But Torco is much easier to come by and they deliver ....

JLs Mistress

I will try to make it this week. Anyone else plan on attending?

Glad you took the time to drive out the 35-40 miles for our Tues Lunch . If you are going to respect your elders you should pick up the check . Because we are all on a fixed income ...Don't you know . Racing fuel and ammo is not cheap ...:smilelol

SLAMMER

Glad you came out today Vette sounds soooooo good .... I know your car is faster But Torco is much easier to come by and they deliver ....

Everything worked out okay Cliff was able to give me a reference for Chris who races a couple of dragsters and had methanol at his shop. Thank you Cliff appreciate the help. I enjoyed meeting everyone today Friendly group of guys.

SLAMMER

How's the turnout look for today's lunch? Will it be the usual cast of characters that were there last time!? I see Tom is going. SLAMMER