1996 Corvette restoration project

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Just finished a resto project on a 96 vert. We did brakes and tune up and filters and fluids and tires and had the wheels powder coated and the car painted and new top and weather stripping and interior. I forgot to get pix be four it was a mess paint was flaking and interior was in bad shape and clear coat flaking off wheels and tires dried out and valve covers leaking and ran hot. We wired fan to come on with IGN and put a cooler thermostat in. The project turned out well it took longer then wanted but that's resto so no shock there lol.

Guest badbobs95

If I didn't know better, I'd say you knew what you were doing! Posted ImagePosted Image Great job Doug. Looks like I'll have more competition at the Chapman All Chevy concour show next February since I'll probably still have Blacky and this one looks like a winner. Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

If I didn't know better, I'd say you knew what you were doing! Posted ImagePosted Image Great job Doug. Looks like I'll have more competition at the Chapman All Chevy concour show next February since I'll probably still have Blacky and this one looks like a winner. Posted Image

LOL thanks it came out nice above and beyond what the customer was looking for. Its a very nice driver now. You would never no it has 118,500 miles on it. He could show it but I think he just wants a cool weekend vette to cruise around. The project took over two months and cost $12,500 but it saved a C-4 that was not worth much and would have just been parted out eventually. As long as Ray is happy it was worth it. Posted Image

Why do I have such a soft spot for LTx C4's... Esp in Green. Very Very nice Doug.

Keep practicing Doug... I am no where near ready to upgrade to the C5 I want.

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL first thing I said to him was you shore you dont want to up grade to a C-5 lol. He loves his 96 so I was like ok we make it one of the best C-4s around. Posted Image