New Server

Desertdawg

I agree with Chad. I'm at work now and the system recognizes me but my home laptop isn't because I did what Phil suggested.

As a side note, the system recognizes me as eddie44 however when I tried to reply to this thread it didn't recognize me and asked me to sign in which I did and it allowed me to reply. :willy:willy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• 1EvilC5

• nort99

I found the culprit

CM.jpg

Sorry about the extra post but the edit feature is gone the way of the cookies! Opps, now it's back cause I had to sign in again to make this post. :banghead

Still not working on this end all the time. I just get booted out and have to sign back in. I can be signed in and then try to go to a different page and it has to have me sign back in. Help me my fingers are getting sore. :bang

Still not working on this end all the time. I just get booted out and have to sign back in. I can be signed in and then try to go to a different page and it has to have me sign back in. Help me my fingers are getting sore. :bang

Just went to the cookie folder and checked all the cookie that I have now which is not very many since I deleted them all a couple of days ago. But I have the ones back that I need to get logged into other sights, that I deleted. So I am accepting cookie just fine. Some how your cookie machine has stopped give me cookies. Give me a cookie. :D

Ok see what happens now, tried one more setting. :cfdeadagain

If this doesn't work, It looks like it might be time send send off a trouble ticket to Invision Power Board!

Ok see what happens now, tried one more setting. :cfdeadagain

If this doesn't work, It looks like it might be time send send off a trouble ticket to Invision Power Board!

Sorry just logged off, logged on (to the board) and no cookie.

time to issue a trouble ticket

What stinks, is I haven't had to re-log in since just after the move to the new server.... :crazy

And I never deleted the old cookie either...

I found the culprit

CM.jpg

Sorry about the extra post but the edit feature is gone the way of the cookies! Opps, now it's back cause I had to sign in again to make this post. :banghead

Same here, just started today for me, have to login everytime I come on the site.

yeah, still not working for me either

i wonder if there is a setting that you can ony set with a paid subscription

alright enough of this...

give me admin rights, where to login to, and ill fix this.

Super Geek

geek.jpg

to the rescue

Hummmm just left and came back in without logging in. Maybe the cookie machine is working again?

Time will tell. :D

Hummmm just left and came back in without logging in. Maybe the cookie machine is working again?

Oh sure, the newbie gets it fixed first! :toetap

Mine still requires a sign in each time I come back to the forum :banghead

Oh sure, the newbie gets it fixed first! :toetap

Mine still requires a sign in each time I come back to the forum :banghead

Opps newbie spoke to soon again. Only worked for a short time. Still no work. :bang:bang:bang:bang

Okay Newbie, is yours working now??? Mine has worked three times in a row so I'm a happy camper :thumbs

Thanks gentlemen (you too Chad) :clap:clap

OK Here it is...... :party

If you deleted your cookies delete your old bookmark, the www.arizonavette.net one......

Here is the NEW bookmark...

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/...orums/index.php

If you use this one, you will stay logged in EVERY TIME.

The old bookmark is saving a cookie to the wrong path for our new database.

good work dwane.

Im able to close out my IE window, open a fresh one, and be 'auto-magicly' logged in.

here is a cookie

cookies.jpg

..now go back to bed.

GOOD JOB Dwayne! :clap

Working here to, except now I'm getting spammed by ACE E-mail with the same message about the new link.

GOOD JOB Dwayne! :clap

Working here to, except now I'm getting spammed by ACE E-mail with the same message about the new link.

I have went in and turned off the email that was spamming everyone. It looks like the email system was not recognizing it being sent so it kept trying to send every hour or so.

As for getting the cookies to work, I would like to personally thank ChadC for spending a couple of hours with me trying to figure it out. Learned a few things working with Chad. After Chad called it a night Dwayne and I kept working on it and finally discovered our situation.

So if you have any additional issues, please let us know.

Phil... :devil

So if you have any additional issues, please let us know.

Phil... :devil

In general, or just with the forum :lol

Okay, wth? I am not auto logged on, but when I said to reply, lo and behold there I am, all logged in. And I was gonna crab about something, but now I don't think I can.... :bang

As usual, I came up with the strangest reaction from the new software!

M~

As usual, I came up with the strangest reaction from the new software!

M~

Did your mouse arm look like this?? :eek:lol:lol

PIRASH.jpg