New Server

Desertdawg

Testing 12345

We are now working on the new Server :cfdeadagain

So far it looks like everything is hunky dory, but we can't fix it if you don't tell us whats wrong.

Post problems here instead of starting a new thread for each one.....

Thanks everyone for being patient. :thumbs

If you are having problems staying logged in, delete your old bookmark, and make a new one, or clear your cache, and close all of your browsers, then try again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• 1EvilC5

• nort99

well, I for one am amazed.

That went a lot better than I thought it would.

Phil, call me sometime Sunday and we will discuss final swapping of the ArizonaVette.net domain name to your ownership.

Guest intmd8r
If you are having problems staying logged in, delete your old bookmark, and make a new one, or clear your cache, and close all of your browsers, then try again.

Ok, I've done all these things, but I'm still having problems staying logged in. When I get to the site, I'm logged in, but I am then randomly kicked back out when I try to reply or even just go into a thread.

Is there some special order I should be doing this in? confused.gifhelp.gif

Ok, I've done all these things, but I'm still having problems staying logged in. When I get to the site, I'm logged in, but I am then randomly kicked back out when I try to reply or even just go into a thread.

Is there some special order I should be doing this in? confused.gifhelp.gif

I am currently having the same problem and trying to frigure it out.

OK If you are having trouble staying logged in I have finally got mine to work.

Delete any bookmarks to the forum. (even it if you have it as your home page and then use another website for the meantime)

After that is complete, then

1. Goto your toolbar and click Tools
  2. Internet Options
  3. Delete Cookies
  4. Delete Files
Then log back into the forum and enter your user name and password. Make sure and check the remember me box.

Hopefully that will work for you.

Phil... :devil

Guest intmd8r

Ok, I've cleared my cache, cleared my private data and deleted my cookies from Firefox. So far, so good! :thumbscrossfingers.gif

Just wanted to give Dwayne and Phil kudos for all the work on the new server. As far as I have seen there has been little down time and zero inconvenience. Good work guys! :clap:clap:clap

Just wanted to give Dwayne and Phil kudos for all the work on the new server. As far as I have seen there has been little down time and zero inconvenience. Good work guys! :clap:clap:clap

:agree Good job fellas! Thanks for all you do!!! :thumbs

At least it survived 24 hours without a major malfunction... :party

Ok, I've cleared my cache, cleared my private data and deleted my cookies from Firefox. So far, so good! :thumbscrossfingers.gif

i did the same - i am using FIREFOX and like every day when i return i have to log in again.

gonna keep playing with it and tes IE and report back

i did the same - i am using FIREFOX and like every day when i return i have to log in again.

I am using Firefox and IE on different computers. I only had to log in once right after the move.

Now can you fix the uploads problem ??

I am using Firefox and IE on different computers. I only had to log in once right after the move.

Now can you fix the uploads problem ??

We are going to keep that feature down at this time. We are trying to figure out what can be done about uploading pictures. Hope to have a solution soon.

Phil... :devil

Guest intmd8r

Yeah, I have to log in after turning off my computer, too, but at least I don't get kicked out randomly anymore! :thumbs

Yeah, I have to log in after turning off my computer, too, but at least I don't get kicked out randomly anymore! :thumbs

I'm using IE and it was fine until I did the above. Now I have to log on everytime I come back to the Forum whether or not I've shut off my computer. I don't think it's send me enough coooookies (btw chocolate chip or oatmeal raison please) :lol

I'm the guinea pig! It didn't work. I still have to log in every time I come back to the forum. :banghead

I am waiting for more insturctions. I also have the same problem. And have done all that I know to do. :D

I think i have a reason why this is happening.

Html doc, with the needed Gif's and some Java controls are being loaded, BUT THERE IS NO COOKIE being loaded.

The cookie is what allows a user to remained "logged in" even if the IE wondow is closed and the computer is restarted.

For reference here is c copy of my CF cookie

bblastvisit

forums.corvetteforum.com/

bblastactivity

bbuserid

bbpassword

966ca851732b31683168866581274872

I hope this points you in the right direction.