And....Here...We....Go.....

Steve@LPM

NICE! You even get a Coke with the purchase. :smilelol Where's the other turbo? :rockon2:

does that make as much HP as a LPM sticker?

Less then a LPM sticker, but more then a single racing stripe :lol

Posted Image

nice...

This just came in for the shop racecar..........

Posted Image

Shop racecar?????

Whad I miss?

We're building an '01 Camaro Z28 to go have some fun with at the track. I figured it would be a good way to dip our toe into the custom turbo waters.

We're building an '01 Camaro Z28 to go have some fun with at the track. I figured it would be a good way to dip our toe into the custom turbo waters.

And here I thought that was going to be for the "other" Z. :facepalm: NICE! :thumbs

Is this build a work in progress with stages or a one shot and it's a done deal?

Is this build a work in progress with stages or a one shot and it's a done deal?

Once we get all the parts in Ill post up some progress pics as the build goes along.

Once we get all the parts in Ill post up some progress pics as the build goes along.

What I meant by progressional vs. one shot deal, was if the build was going to happen in stages, rather than all at once.

Are you doing it in stages, kinda like most people who do a little bit, then hit the track to see results before they do the next thing?

Or is the plan to build a full-on race car before it leaves the shop?

What about the shop's other Camaro?

Shes still alive and kickin ;)

What I meant by progressional vs. one shot deal, was if the build was going to happen in stages, rather than all at once.

Are you doing it in stages, kinda like most people who do a little bit, then hit the track to see results before they do the next thing?

well considering its FI it would be hard to do in steps as most of the modifications are absolutely necessary ie; fuel system, cam, converter, etc. Im sure down the road we might toss in some forged internals, maybe a tubular K member, etc. Kind of keeping it somewhat budget for now and having fun with it. It will be street legal but will see mostly track use.

well considering its FI it would be hard to do in steps as most of the modifications are absolutely necessary ie; fuel system, cam, converter, etc. Im sure down the road we might toss in some forged internals, maybe a tubular K member, etc. Kind of keeping it somewhat budget for now and having fun with it. It will be street legal but will see mostly track use.

I was hoping to maybe have some competition while you were still NA. Victor and Mike G. are the only other ones running low 11's / high 10's without trailering it to the track. Once you go turbo, you're out of our league.

Well, someone has to try to catch NicD. :)

Of course if NicD does the tuning, whadda think the chances are?

And if he doesn't do the tuning, they're even less.