Want to buy a corvette

aenigma

Woohoo! As of Tuesday, I'm officially joining the club.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• aenigma

• Bigfoot

• old yeller

She didn't post it yet so here it is 6 spd. suspention control, garage kept , Targa top coupe, Oak interior and very nice. The button cluster for the trip milage control doesn't work but the owner gave us the new cluster...is there someone qualified to help her install it? She is so excited to have this car and I love seeing her like that. Right on sis!!!!

old yeller

Congrats on the new ride. Welcome party at Marco's house? :partygrnhat:

I always had stick until my daughter was 6 months old. That was 16 years ago I gave it up. After trying out a stick again yesterday and only grinding the gear once, I realized stick was meant to be. Party at Marc's!!!!!!

The stick is a shorty too, and you all are correct, it's nice.good thing it's a stick cause Mo's a mad mad mad texter, could she possibly run both operations? I'm up for a welcome party, pick a day mofos and let's do it!!

Woohoo! As of Tuesday, I'm officially joining the club.

:thumbs Congrats on the new ride!

Come out to Cars and Caffeine on Saturday!

Congrats .... and welcome to this crazy crowd !!! Posted Image

She didn't post it yet so here it is

6 spd. suspention control, garage kept , Targa top coupe, Oak interior and very nice. The button cluster for the trip milage control doesn't work but the owner gave us the new cluster...is there someone qualified to help her install it? She is so excited to have this car and I love seeing her like that. Right on sis!!!!

I think the console has to pull back and then the cluster bezel will come off and then you have access. Not horrible I don't think but it'll look pretty intimidating when its all apart.

Get the party started, I leave for vaction in 2 weeks!

Yes! Grand opening of the club Friday night so either Friday or Saturday. If we plan it for Saturday, I get to spend the whole weekend with you!

Desertdawg

congrats Mo, hope one of these guys can help you with your buttons!!! yeah like that... :bolt:

Extender32

Congrats on the new ride but isn't one of Marco enough for this crowd?

Congrats on the new ride but isn't one of Marco enough for this crowd?

I regret that I have only one life to give to my Corvette community... :3gears:

Quicksilver98

I just had my Instrument cluster out this last weekend. My E/M switch was acting flakey. Jumping back and forth between the two. Measured the switch with a meter and its working just fine. Looks like it something flakey inside the cluster itself....damn it! Apparently its another C5 bug that happens quite a bit by what people are saying on the big forum. Hope yours is just a switch. Its not too bad to get out. 10 or 12 screws including removing the center console. Biggest thing is removing the cluster cable blindly from underneath. You have to know where the clip is that you need to squeaze. Then putting it back in you need to get the plastic hook on bottom of instrument cluster into a square hole in the mounting plate. Other then that....piece of cake. Its a real tight squeaze if you leave your steering wheel on but still can be done. Congrats on your purchase!

Guest badbobs95

She didn't post it yet so here it is

6 spd. suspention control, garage kept , Targa top coupe, Oak interior and very nice. The button cluster for the trip milage control doesn't work but the owner gave us the new cluster...is there someone qualified to help her install it? She is so excited to have this car and I love seeing her like that. Right on sis!!!!

This car looks awfully familiar. Posted ImagePosted Image

what was the pricetag and mileage? Gotta love an artic white.

$15,700 54,000 plus miles