Want to buy a corvette

aenigma

I'm looking for a 1999 - 2001 convertible or targa, no black or yellow, decently low mileage, automatic. Thanks! Marco's sister :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• aenigma

• Bigfoot

• old yeller

Hey! I've finally committed and have been shopping all week for a car. I hope to have one by this weekend :)

Help my awesome bitchin cool siater find her Vette. Thank you everybody in your help on this so far. Monique (sis) almost bought a Poppa greren one yesterday but negotiations went south on the trade in and now its a cash deal. She needs a reliable one with no, low,or reliable mods. Thank you again. .aenigma's bro.

Hey Mo!

Have ya checked auto trader?

Yes, over and over, all week.

Hmm, I have a '99 I may let go of so I can upgrade.

Mileage? How much could I pry that out of your hands for?

Desertdawg

Hey Marco's sister, welcome to :ACE: Hope you find a good one so you can attend all the events Marco seems to miss.....

Hey Marco's sister, welcome to :ACE:

Hope you find a good one so you can attend all the events Marco seems to miss.....

If someone finds me a vette, I'll FORCE him to go.....

Blackmail...gotta love it :)

It has 75,000ish on it. Hadn't really thought about price either though. I'll have to look up the book and go from there...I am hesitant to sell though. I'll need extra cash that I don't have to do a decent upgrade. :banghead

Hey Marco's sister, welcome to :ACE:

Hope you find a good one so you can attend all the events Marco seems to miss.....

It is only temporary untill we get through this family stuff. ug. when its over well be back to the races and junk

Desertdawg

Is there any reason you want a C5? if it's just price there are some 05 - 07 C6's out there probably close to your price range... If it's because Marco say's C5 are better then don't listen to him...

...also Mo, driving an orange Vette is ghey :lol ... but yea, what the orange guy said. :thumbs

Check out this website, seen some with really low miles.

http://usedcorvettesforsale.com/

Thanks, the search feature is a little frustrating but dam, them are a lot of Vettes :thumbs

Marc, I should buy one out of state and we could take another road trip. Lol

old yeller

, no black or yellow, decently low mileage, automatic. Thanks!

Marco's sister :)

You must not be looking for a fast Vette if you do not want Yellow....... :LolLol:

If you dont mind shifting...I may give mine up. If I did, it would be this wkd only as an opportunity has come up.

99 FRC 6spd torch red w/z51 of course and 67k sexy miles. Upgraded to c6 shocks & sways, sitting lowered on 17/18 c6z style black & red wheels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

no targa. Fixed Roof Coupe (the pre-z06). 17k, a lil less if I put the wagon wheels or thin spokes on it, or a lil more if you want all 3 sets of wheels & tires.