North 2 Alaska part two

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Jammye got a little green around the gills, there's one of her passed out just after the glacier, those sea sick pills knocked her out! It was only cold in the wind, the back balcony was actually warm most of the time, but go up on deck where the wind was whistling past and BRRRRRR!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

• Big Poppa

• MOTV8

Great pix Dawg !!! thx for postin up ........ Posted Image

Yep, thx for posting up your vacation. Glad yins had a good time and after seeing those pics, I think Alaska has been moved to the bottom of our places to go list...chilly!

Desertdawg

Some awesome sights if you ever make it, chilly is just like our oven, you'll survive...

This was called Boom Town Brown at the Skagway Brewery.

Posted Image

Cool pics. Cold actually. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs The only reason I didn't shiver watching the slideshow was Jammye's warm smile.

Yep, thx for posting up your vacation. Glad yins had a good time and after seeing those pics, I think Alaska has been moved to the bottom of our places to go list...chilly!

Kim and I went in Aug and it was beautiful. Jacket weather for us desert rats but not freezing.

Kim and I went in Aug and it was beautiful. Jacket weather for us desert rats but not freezing.

Will keep that in mind!