Avengers

Bigfoot

really? your standards are low then. its a fine movie for sure, but Ill bet you a nickel that it will nto win any Oscars.

Who gives a flip about Oscars? I usually don't like the movies that win those awards. :lol

Who gives a flip about Oscars? I usually don't like the movies that win those awards. :lol

:agree

Sci-fi very seldom win Oscars, let alone movies based on comic books....so I agree, Fook the Oscars. I'm going with some friends to watch this at the Imax 3D on Monday.....and I'm looking forward to it. I also can't wait for Prometheus to come out in the next few months. :thumbs

Haven't seen it yet,but I've enjoyed the others leading up to it. Also looking forward to Prometheus for sure!

I was a comic book kid (Xmen and Wolverine) and have been pretty disappointed in those movies. I thought Thor sucked, Iron Man I and II were damn good, skipped the Hulk movies, and I was impressed with the Avengers. Much better than I thought it would be. I'm pumped for Prometheus too. The wife bought 2D tixs for the Avengers Posted Image so I can't comment on the 3D. IMAX should rock!

oldmxdog61u

I opted for another rerun of zoolander instead of fighting the crowds, the miserable parking and stoopid ticket prices. I must be getting old :-)

Went today with the wife and kid. Good movie, and I would definitely pay to see it again, but I don't know that I'd say best movie ever.

Meri and I saw it yesterday. Gotta love the Hulk!

The interaction between him and Thor was funny as hell. :lol

Saw it last night in 3D. Pretty good movie, but certainly not the best movie ever (for me).

Caught it this last weekend at Pavilions 3D ... it was fun (Iron Man Fan) ... not at the top of my favs list ... tuff the beat the effects and shoots in Avatar !!! That was totally sic considering is was all done in a warehouse .......

We saw it this past Monday (retirees watch movies during the week) and really liked it. 3D is the best way to see it. Yeah, Thor and Hulk was good to watch...

Saw it in 2D and was still one of the best movies I've seen. Probably top 5 for sure. But I also value movies on entertainment and not perceived substance. Hated the King's Speech for example. My only issue with the 3D is it was done in post and not filmed that way like Avatar. If you're going to cheap out on the 3D and charge the same prices I'm not buying.

• 2 weeks later...
chevyguy1969

Watched it at the drive-in great movie ,but not the best to view at the drive-in. Much of the movie was shot in low light.

I agree the Thor and Hulk interactions were great, have seen it twice so far.(Yeah I really enjoyed it)