BBQ Directions

knkayotte

That's the place!

We're all going to be there eventually. The eastsiders are meeting at Krispy Kreme and then heading over there. I'm just heading straight out there from the North.

See Ya there! :howdy:

You guys better bring your rubber buggy baby bumpers, the In & Out isn't the biggest parking lot around. In fact, about the time you get there, it should just about be full of patrons....

If you go another block north, there is a bigger parking lot, (OfficeMax/Petsmart). you might want to make some contingency plans....

Just be careful, you will be in a pretty congested area, Wally World brings 'em in like flies to a poop fest.... :eek:

Guest XLR8TNC5

Keith,

Take I-17 to Loop 101 South/West.

Take that to I-10 West. I-10 to Dysart. I & O is immediately on the right off the Dysart Exit.

Yes, the I&O lot is tiny. I agree. But it should ot be too too bad at that time of the morning. (Fingers crossed.) As I mentioned in the other post, the biggest problem is that it is a congested area and yes, we will probably all get separated due to the turn around and light. But Im willing to bet if we do, we will pull over on the side of the interstate and wait for everyone to catch up.

See ya's!

Tanya

:burnout: hang on TD bear, I know where I'm going now :burnout:

One more work day, then I'm off for 2 weeks :cheers:

Thanks guys

On my way to PHX for a meeting this morning, I noticed the ADOT traffic advisory sign said 101 would be close at Thunderbird and Bell for the weekend. I guess I'll be meeting with the Donut group.

On my way to PHX for a meeting this morning, I noticed the ADOT traffic advisory sign said 101 would be close at Thunderbird and Bell for the weekend.  I guess I'll be meeting with the Donut group.

There a couple of us meeting at my house (32nd St and T-Bird) and shooting down the 51 at about 9am if you'd rather do that than going all the way to Tempe. Your choice. Just wanted to give you options. :howdy:

"Southbound Loop 101 (Agua Fria Freeway) will be closed between Bell Road and Thunderbird Road from 9 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday (Feb. 21). Crews are scheduled to replace expansion joints and prepare the freeway pavement for rubberized asphalt resurfacing that will occur later this spring. Traffic will exit the freeway at Bell Road and use southbound 83rd Avenue to Thunderbird Road to return to the Loop 101. Drivers also should consider using 75th Avenue as a southbound alternate route"

Doesn't sound to bad, may still take this route.

You and about 25,000 others will be trying to take that detour, and doing it in the rain.

I would suggest either getting off at 67th and taking that down to Dunlap, or just stay on I-17 south to I-10 and then going west.

You and about 25,000 others will be trying to take that detour, and doing it in the rain.

I would suggest either getting off at 67th and taking that down to Dunlap, or just stay on I-17 south to I-10 and then going west.