little ride out west from Buckeye

oldmxdog61u

oldmxdog61u

Here it is. Meet at oasis bagels for breakfast/snacks coffee etc and a 8am departure time. plenty of parking, and a starbucks next door for the hopelessly addicted, and a gas station on the corner of the lot. Oasis Bagels 17650 West Elliot Road, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Depart 8am for a backroads trip to wickenburg via the infamous vulture mine road. No freeway from estrella. It will be all backroads. (approx time to wickenberg 1.75 hours). Gas up in wickenberg at the vulturemine rd/74 gas station, drain the lizard. Kick tires. Approx 10am depart for bagdad. (approx 1 hour) depart bagdad for kirkland junction (approx 45 minutes hr) depart kirkland for wickenberg (approx 45 minutes hr) Arrive Wickenberg for lunch approx 1pm unless we stop and kick tires. Wickenberg, lunch around 1- ish at Anita's Cocina 57 North Valentine Street, Wickenburg, AZ 85390 I am open to a good parking location with good food. if the group is large we may switch venues, but for mex feed this place is tops. Return to valley on 74 after lunch. east siders may split at cavecreek, west siders at the 303. let me know if you are interested. So far I have dave64 going.

oldmxdog61u

I thought I would try to post a link here but was only able to post the message. Sorry if I offended anyone. All my frens in phoenix think I live in a subdivision in yuma anyways, but then they think the westside is anything west of 40th st! :-) No worries. If ya can make it, great. if you want the thread removed just ask the moderator. I was jus tryng to spread the word, like the bbq dealio.

oldmxdog61u

Sunday may 6th. The main post is in ACE events. I will keep up there and drop this thread.