WickiDadio Loop Sunday May 6th

oldmxdog61u

Cu4L8R WELL IM NEW HERE N I'LL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO MEET WITH U GUYS N MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS N BE PART OF ACE. LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING A ACEHOLE.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldmxdog61u

• coconut girl

• Chameleon

• StevieG

oldmxdog61u

Sounds like 14 cars incl. Three meeting us up the hill. Yippee.

oldmxdog61u

S a w e e e e t! See you for coffee n bagels before the run start time of 8am sharp.

oldmxdog61u

Also, my car will be fresh from a detail by mr. Yoder that I won at the dam rally. Otherwise my car would be loaded w daily driving junk. Just didn't want future expectations of my car cleanliness to be burst. :-)

oldmxdog61u

At 4:02 am you are IN for sure. Join me for coffee and bagles before the run!

HarleyPat

Had to fly Susie to L.A. for a family emergency. I may have to join her there tomorrow so I will have to miss this :( Drive safe everyone and take pics.

shockwave

Does anyone from the west side want to meet up to go over to the coffee shop in the morning? I'm at the 101and 51ave.

oldmxdog61u

Well, hope everyone had fun! I have got to find the license frame "Traffic School Honor Student". That was priceless. Yarnell hill and the law almost got an ACEhole off the road. But I will let that person tell his story. The food was good and the company better. I look forward to shwoing some of you all some more strange backroads of arizona. Cheers! If ya have photos or videos ost em up! I heard there was one of "the incident" Priceless!

DavidpbjZ

I had a great time. Thanks for everyone who came out and helped break in my Z :thankyou: I look forward to the next ACE event! :ACE: I got a few pics on my iPhone of the cars lined up next to the Wickenburg Community center; I'll post a little later.

Tip of the hat to Bruce. Thanks for showing us these great back roads. I have not stopped smiling since we left the bagel shope. We both really enjoyed meeting the group.

Meri took a couple of pictures (okay she took a boat load of them).

I wanted to share some of them with the group.

Gathering at the bagel shope

Posted Image

Heading out

Posted Image

Open road

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wickenburg tire kicking session

Posted Image

The leaders are starting to pull away

Posted Image

Donna is not having it and kicks it into warp drive

Posted Image

Lunch Time!

Posted Image

jeffsvette

It was very nice getting to meet everyone today and cruising the backroads today was awesome!

Thanks Bruce and anyone else who set this up, sure was a blast and some nice stories to tell. Good sized group and everyone seemed to have fun. Uploading one video of the windey roads, I was playing catchup due to Viv needing to stop for a pee Its uploading now, the link is

If you subscribe to my channel, you will be prompted when it comes available http://www.youtube.com/user/thestevieginaz/videos I will also be putting up soon the one where Tim got JTG (slammed) by le law, priceless moment, of course all my videos have been modified to empasise speed.... Steve

I had a nice time on some new roads with new friends!! I think there should be two speed limits such as is the case for passenger cars and trucks with trailers in California. Here in AZ with the beautiful twisties it should be 65 mph if riding in a properly equipped sports car. Surly a motor home should not have the same speed limit as a Vette. Maybe I'm a little biased but up Yarnell hill should continue to be 65 mph. Nice wide two lane roads and good pavement would necessate a higher speed limit. I had no Idea the speed limit dropped to 45 must have been going to fast to see that sign change :3gears: In any event the DPS officer was more interested in calling his buddy to come look at my license plate and frame and ask a few questions about the car. Pretty nice guy! It must have been my new Birthday :partygrnhat: Thanks to Bruce for putting this run together :thankyou: SLAMMER :bang :bang

oldmxdog61u

I think my favorite part was after the final set of roller coaster runs outta bagdad and evryone were all jazed up and excitedly talking about their experience by the side of the road. Great cars for a great road.

I think my favorite part was after the final set of roller coaster runs outta bagdad and evryone were all jazed up and excitedly talking about their experience by the side of the road. Great cars for a great road.

My video is finished uploading, check it out http://youtu.be/5kJaWknHuwU

9 miles of bendy roads

Chameleon

Thanks Bruce for putting this together. Had a great time, awesome roads, beautiful countryside and fun company. I thought Slammer was done for, :eddie2::facepalm: but he escaped unscathed. . . :thumbs Thanks to those who took pics and video! :yourock: