211 mph C4 at Texas Mile

C4orce2

Sorry guys, I'm IT challenged. But if you go to the Corvette Forum and look under the C4 General forum, you will find a thread entitled "211 MPH C4 N/A-Texas Mile". That has a video of a C4 hitting over 211 mph twice last month at the Texas Mile. What a car! :3gears:

Bromley's Corvettes

Must be one hell of a C-4 lol. He could probably have bought a ZR1 for what he has in it lol.

Must be one hell of a C-4 lol. He could probably have bought a ZR1 for what he has in it lol.

Yes, but then he'd just have another ZR1! I saw three of them just at the car show I was at last Saturday. None of them won anything. They simply are NO BIG DEAL anymore! Modded cars are the way to go!!

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes, but then he'd just have another ZR1! I saw three of them just at the car show I was at last Saturday. None of them won anything. They simply are NO BIG DEAL anymore! Modded cars are the way to go!!

Yes modded vettes are the way to go lol. The more the betterPosted Image

Probably had a CF motor in it with a Renegade. :P Nice!

No doubt! :funnypost:

What do you think is under the hood of that "Typical C-4"??

Go to the Corvette Forum and look at the thread I posted first, that has the info on the car.

Is it just me, or does that thing bounce around more then a car with hydraulics? 211 in that car must be scary. Kind of like what Tanner experienced when he did 215 in the Noble :crazy