Heads and Cam....DONE!

dmaleck

Well after 2 long days I have completed my heads and cam swap! Some of you may already know but I went with some TFS 215 CNC heads, ECS Big NA cam ( all the supporting stuff aswell) I can also say I completed this all by my big boy self, with absolutely no help not even with the radiator. To Tom and Ed thank you for volunteering to possibly use some of your tools, I ended up just spending the $ and got what I needed ( in case something else happens down the road) I appreciate you trying to help though! Now all I need is a NicD tune which hopefully will be this thurs and I will be all good....until I have to put a new clutch in :-) Here is a little Vid!

Sounds mean Dereck, it's going to sound awesome under full throttle ...

Thanks guys! Sounds even better in person, Hopefully I can get it tuned and make it out to a event soon.

You know what's next, right...The guess what it puts down on the dyno contest. :partydance: 375HP / 420tq with tune.

You know what's next, right...The guess what it puts down on the dyno contest. :partydance: 375HP / 420tq with tune.

I sure hope I put more then that down lol, Going for 450 rwhp 420ish tq

I sure hope I put more then that down lol, Going for 450 rwhp 420ish tq

Well, since I don't know what else you've done and cam change and tune on your Z0 sounds about right. Vic's Z0 puts down 454 rwhp stock, so what's a stock early model Z0 put down, 350 to the rear? It's only 405 at the crank and probably 345/350 at the wheels. Am I off that much? :facepalm:

Edit: You do have a Z0, right? :banghead

Yup, stock z06 has about 350 rwhp. People usually hit 400-425 cam only with bolt ons and tune. The TFS heads should net me a good 25-30 hp so thats why I am hoping for around 450

• 2 weeks later...