• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HOXXOH

• Desertdawg

• Buccaneer

• Ted Y

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so it's been a REALLY long week...month...year (by school standards)...I can't wait for summer vacation.

Aside from trying to manage everything in class, out of class, at home, away from home, interviewing for new jobs, trying to change careers...I'm mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausted. :goodnight:

Sorry to hear that...Thanks for joining my club. :partydance:

Just got around to checking our tickets. We bought $10.00 worth and we won $10.00. I guess breaking even is good for a change. :partydance:

Just got around to checking our tickets. We bought $10.00 worth and we won $10.00. I guess breaking even is good for a change. :partydance:

So you gonna take it 50 cents a year for 20 years or you gonna blow it all at once? :LolLol:

So you gonna take it 50 cents a year for 20 years or you gonna blow it all at once? :LolLol:

Or buy more tickers?

Buy stegs dream car and do burnouts in his driveway.

:yourock::lol:

:smilelol I'd grant all of the above dreams for everyone here to include the Stegg dream car burnout, :smilelol