Welcome To The ACE Forums

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

I want to welcome all the new members to the Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts forums.

I hope you enjoy having our own place to chat, send messages, discuss and plan future events and share jokes and pictures.

Please take a few minutes to read the General Rules and Guidelines

And go to "My Controls" located on the top right and update you Personal Profile, fill in as much information as possible. Please add your birthday too.

We hope you all enjoy the new forums.

Dwayne Tomko

Phil Zuniga

Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts - Administrators.

The Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts.TM has no ties to any officially recognized Corvette club or automotive association. It is a free standing entity without officers or dues paying members.

No copyright/trademark infringement is intended or implied by ACE or its participants. The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark/sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division not any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subdivisions shall bear any responsibility what so ever for its content. Any use of the Corvette name within any media of the Club is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. General Motors, GM, the GM emblem, Chevrolet, Chevy, Corvette, the Corvette emblem are registered trademarks of the General Motors Corporation.

The use of The Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts.TM logo is strictly prohibited without express written permission.

All photographs posted on the ACE website are with permission of the photographer(s).

Neither ACE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, this site.