More Sexy Hookers At Bromleys

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL put some stainless Hooker side pipes on a real clean 75 vette. Also new Edbrock intake and Holley carb and H.E.I dist and N.G.K plugs and alum valve covers and breathers and K&N air cleaner with air flow top and BFG tires. Posted Image Huge difference from the Q-jet to the Holley runs way better and way more power and revs faster and idles and starts better. Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Those look fantastic! Posted Image Couldn't you clean up the engine bay a little? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

LOL I hear you the engine bay is a mess lol. Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

The customer was like a kid at X-mas lol. He was excited to see his vette all dolled up and pretty for him. A dream come true for him all it took was some nice sexy Hookers and hes happy lol Posted Image Now he wants a 5-speed Posted Image

Final Effort

That is a sharp looking color combo. What color are the seats? Looks off white or light tan. When did the heat shields become available for the side pipes? And the Stingray on them, is that something you added or is it from Hooker.

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes sir it looks great and sounds great. The seats are a light tan. The shields are after market from steel shields. They are very nice but not cheap $525.00 after shipping. You can get them with Stingray or Corvette or Chevy or just plain. The customer wanted plain but they where out of stock. Hes glad he got the Stingray now that he can see them in person. With out the shields you will only let your leg rub the pipes once lol. At least with the shields you have a chance you wont get burned getting out. I just treat it like a bike and never let my leg get too close too hot pipes Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Whoo Hooo the customer made it through the weekend without getting burned lol. He rubbed his leg against the shield a few times but no burns Posted Image

chevyguy1969

I have the shields on mine and while they get warm they don't get hot enough to burn you. But you still have to watch out for your legs when working in the engine bay.

Bromley's Corvettes

I hear you about working in engine bay. If you get too close to the pipes they will bite you lol.