whats your favorite beer

philv

I heard that somebody in Arizona was making a type of chocolate beer.

I want to try it.

Anybody remember who or what it was?

Prescott brewing company makes one called " Achocolypse" it's pretty good, I think you can only get it on draft and in a Growler from the Restaurant/bar.

Thanks!

I'm getting tired of drinking Leinenkugel.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SL1D3R

• P51tj

• TheCMSH

• Unreal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zigginbock draft is very nice and smooth and goes down way too easy. When in England I drank a lot of Directors or black and tans also with the same and Guinness. Also went to a pub not far from the house called the Falkland Arms in Chipping Norton, Great Tew, Oxforshire. Really old pub (1600's I think) with great guest beers and pub grub. The "Godstons Stock A" brew was just short of rocket fuel, but good. :P

Zigginbock draft is very nice and smooth and goes down way too easy. When in England I drank a lot of Directors or black and tans also with the same and Guinness. Also went to a pub not far from the house called the Falkland Arms in Chipping Norton, Great Tew, Oxforshire. Really old pub (1600's I think) with great guest beers and pub grub. The "Godstons Stock A" brew was just short of rocket fuel, but good. :P

Jealous. I have always wanted to visit the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer Shandy leads to a crack-like addiction

^^^this^^^ and this comes from a no fruit in beer guy! Oh well that should bring some torment!

Yes, I haz da monkey on my back now. Damn fruit!!

Uh Oh...guess what's back????? Yep, the liquid crack!!!

• 1 month later...

Any IPA for the most part

Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA

San Tan Brewery Devils Ale

Dales Pale Ale

San Tan Sex Panther - Double Dark Chocolate Porter

I didn't thing the sex panther would taste good - chocolate and beer - but I was pleasantly surprised.

The new one from Miller - Miller Fortune - rates at 6.9 % alcohol and has a clean crisp taste with no terrible after taste. Best bang for the buck right here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if it's a beer or what it is but my daughter loves this stuff. Thought it tasted pretty good for a fruity fruit drink....

post-655-0-45879300-1426303909_thumb.jpe

post-655-0-43399200-1426303928_thumb.jpe

This weekend, it was whatever was cold....(I had a barn-raising....ok, it was a shed, but damn it was no fun in that wind). Teh two-car garage isn't a fantasy anymore, now that my shed is full... :woo

• 3 weeks later...

While I like to keep to American crafts, there are two others that top my list: Deschutes "Not the Stoic" - ABV 12.1% and Ommegang's "Three Philosophers -ABV 9.7%.

Just picked up a 1/6 barrel of Bear Republic Racer X for the kegerator

nummers

I have recently tried the new Guinness Blonde American Lager. It's good, it won't make be give up Stella but it's decent; think Fat Tire Light for best way to describe it

• 3 weeks later...