Jump to content

Ace Member Picture Thread


vidal1313
 Share

Recommended Posts

New to Corvette ownership!  I just picked up my 2007 Base today!  I was initially looking at Mustang GTs and Challengers.  After looking at a couple cars at a local dealership, the salesperson suggested a 2008 Corvette they had on the lot.  At first, I kind of laughed it off, but still walked by to take a look.  It was manual.  Exactly what I had been looking at in the other cars.  What the heck... let's take it for a ride.  My search changed at that moment, and I had become a Corvette fan instantly.  I passed on that car, but the search was on.  I located my 2007 at Luxury Auto Collection in Scottsdale.  The guys there were great to deal with.  

Looking forward to going for some rides, and getting a chance to meet some fellow Corvette owners.  Happy driving!

35bd15a92b5b5eed966e8a4ab84a0d7b.jpg

be9ea705c4411f6728aee2010ec49e1f.jpg

ce9875cbd6989fb119557d231522004b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BlackDog said:

New to Corvette ownership!  I just picked up my 2007 Base today!  I was initially looking at Mustang GTs and Challengers.  After looking at a couple cars at a local dealership, the salesperson suggested a 2008 Corvette they had on the lot.  At first, I kind of laughed it off, but still walked by to take a look.  It was manual.  Exactly what I had been looking at in the other cars.  What the heck... let's take it for a ride.  My search changed at that moment, and I had become a Corvette fan instantly.  I passed on that car, but the search was on.  I located my 2007 at Luxury Auto Collection in Scottsdale.  The guys there were great to deal with.  

Looking forward to going for some rides, and getting a chance to meet some fellow Corvette owners.  Happy driving!

 

 

 

Very nice looking car. I have a 2006 base let me know if you have any questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

New 14 Z51 M7 owner as of 2-3 weeks ago. I've done a few mods so far (x-pipe/cutouts and a few small appearance items). 

 

 

tool.jpg

159420181_10220449217002366_4170621077501745926_o.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, motogplvr said:

New 14 Z51 M7 owner as of 2-3 weeks ago. I've done a few mods so far (x-pipe/cutouts and a few small appearance items). 

 

 

tool.jpg

159420181_10220449217002366_4170621077501745926_o.jpg

 

 

:welcome: to :ACE:

 

Beautiful ride!  Bring that bad boy out for a cruise or a lunch!

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New to the group and to corvettes. 

 

Here's my wife and I with our 79 T-top at a costume party type thing. 

 

That is not how we normally dress. Lol

DSC_0497.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Howdy and welcome from the Okie Chapter! :howdy

8 hours ago, TopherAZ said:

New to the group and to corvettes. 

 

Here's my wife and I with our 79 T-top at a costume party type thing. 

 

That is not how we normally dress. Lol

DSC_0497.JPG

 

Howdy and welcome from the Okie Chapter! :howdy

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, TopherAZ said:

New to the group and to corvettes. 

 

Here's my wife and I with our 79 T-top at a costume party type thing. 

 

That is not how we normally dress. Lol

DSC_0497.JPG

Welcome from Sun Lakes.  Had an 81 same color and with the smoked top(the car, I'm talking about the car !) 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, roneva said:

Welcome from Sun Lakes.  Had an 81 same color and with the smoked top(the car, I'm talking about the car !) 

SHE'S an 86, convertible. 😏 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to ACE.  You'll really enjoy this group.  Get out and take a cruise with us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile, back “home” in middle of nowhere, Stratford, IA…
Video credits to my Sister.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, P51tj said:

Linkie no workie??? 

Forums still don’t like native videos. Uploaded to YouTube. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Swenz said:

Tribute to Nicky Hayden on my C5.

IMG_20211203_122508~3.jpg

 

:angel Saw his win in person at Laguna Seca in 2005.  My absolute favorite pro rider of all time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

 

:angel Saw his win in person at Laguna Seca in 2005.  My absolute favorite pro rider of all time!

Mine as well. I know his Father and brother Roger as I am a crew mechanic on a Motoamerica pro race team. Amazing family and good people all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Swenz said:

Mine as well. I know his Father and brother Roger as I am a crew mechanic on a Motoamerica pro race team. Amazing family and good people all.

 

I can only imagine how cool that must be!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
Chameleon

Rare picture of an ACEhole captured "out of uniform."

 

20220104_124757.thumb.jpg.8335bb3d1800e9dd58f61cf4e820a139.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...