ACE C4s

jon1all

Had a beautiful 94 Magnetic Red Vert with a 6 spd. Would have never sold it if the ex-old lady didn't force the sale. Donna now owns the car, a member of our club.

Guest badbobs95

I'm a new member with one!

95 Blk coupe

A black 95? Posted Image Are you freakin crazy? Who in their right mind would own one of those? It does keep us in shape just dusting them off. :highfive: Welcome aboard young man. Check out the ACE events section and come on out and enjoy yourself.

95 Blk coupe

A black 95? Posted Image Are you freakin crazy? Who in their right mind would own one of those? It does keep us in shape just dusting them off. :highfive: Welcome aboard young man. Check out the ACE events section and come on out and enjoy yourself.

You got that right about the dust!!!

It's been under the cover since I Zaino-ed it last weekend! I hope that helps!

Thanks for the welcome

95 Blk coupe

Welcome abroad, always great to meet other C4 owners!

• 4 months later...

My '94

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good looking '94. Just one comment. Looks like you're running Goodyear Eagle F1's. I have them on my '92. Assuming I'm correct, those tires are meant to only run in one direction and they appear to be running in the opposite direction on your car. Wonder if someone rotated your tires and didn't pay attention to the proper direction. I believe the tires on the right side of your car should be on the left. If they are the tires I think they are, there is an arrow on the sidewall that shows the proper direction the tires are to run. Hope this helps. I love my F1s. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car.

• 2 weeks later...

95 Blk coupe

That's our very first Vette we owned. Then a year later bought a c5 and sold the '95. She's still mad at me for selling "her" car. I did like the C4 though and might have to buy another one some day for her. So to stay on track here, I did have one at one time.

• 2 months later...
Guest PURPLE95

Another FNG here. I'm just getting back into the Vette mode. I had to sell my C3 due to hard times. I just bought a 95 6 speed car and really like it. I had no idea that the C4's drove so well. Anyway, thanks for having me, I hope to meet some of you and have some fun. :3gears:

Another FNG here. I'm just getting back into the Vette mode. I had to sell my C3 due to hard times. I just bought a 95 6 speed car and really like it. I had no idea that the C4's drove so well. Anyway, thanks for having me, I hope to meet some of you and have some fun. :3gears:

Welcome to ACE!!! :welcome:

Welcome! Enjoy your ride! :thumbs

Look forward to meeting you. Always nice to have other C4s in the group. It makes the C5 and C6 owners jealous!!

It makes the C5 and C6 owners jealous!!

Only when we(I) can't keep up. Which is most of the time.

I just bought a 95 6 speed car and really like it. I hope to meet some of you and have some fun. :3gears:

Your name says "purple". Is it really purple? I like purple.......just sayin'. Need to see a picture man....... :at wits end:

• 2 weeks later...