The ever unpopular "I need to lose weight" thread

FNBADAZ06

Time to revive this thread. New weight. 276 Loss = 80 pounds Took a little perseverance to get here after bouncing up and down 2 or 3 pounds for the last month It was nice to see I could maintain a weight without being super strict on intake. 20 to go to hit my goal of loosing 100 pounds.

Time to revive this thread. New weight. 276 Loss = 80 pounds Took a little perseverance to get here after bouncing up and down 2 or 3 pounds for the last month It was nice to see I could maintain a weight without being super strict on intake. 20 to go to hit my goal of loosing 100 pounds.

Bravo man, nice job!

:Orange: NOW :work:

...and, as Tim might say: "good on yuz"!

That might reduce your 1/4 mile time by 2/10ths!

100 pounds is supposed to equal 1/10 in the quarter mile...

But I'll take what I can get!

Thanks guys!

Guest racingchester

Wow..........Great job. Fantastic.....You will have to stay inside if you get into a 30 mph wind. How is Jammie doing?

92ZR1Wannabe

Nice! It is great to step on that scale and see actual results. I am right at 214-216 on any given day, down from my starting weight of 301-305.

How is Jammie doing?

She is at 32 pounds and still working at it with me. (Looking pretty good too)

Good to hear Joe, I'll get there one day!

92ZR1Wannabe

How is Jammie doing?

She is at 32 pounds and still working at it with me. (Looking pretty good too)

Good to hear Joe, I'll get there one day!

Just keep chipping away at it one day at a time. I have found that after a solid year of doing this I can occasionally jump off the wagon and blow my calorie count out of the water for a meal and it has zero effect on me. Granted that's once every couple of weeks or whatever but still, it is nice to chomp down on some pizza once in awhile. :)

Thats what I just did for a few weeks, a day or two bad and the rest of the week be good and my weight stayed within a 2 to 3 pound range.

We're still watching carb intake so yeah a slice or two of pizza or a small baked potatoe, or just a bean burrito can blow your count for the day....

Guest racingchester

You guys are doing great. I was hoping for 170 at summers end but ended up at 172. Gained back

5 lbs and holding. Sitting on my ars for 7 hrs a day on the bus doesn't help any.....