GB BBQ #10 Shirts

Desertdawg

Call LPM.

This.

Ask to speak with Brittany and see what she can do fer ya.

Dave

thanks I'll call as soon as I have some extra cash. little tight on unemployment.lol :facepalm::smilelol

Can you purchase shirts at the BBQ?

This year we printed them as they were ordered so we didn't end up with extra inventory. We can always print one up anytime as long as we have the shirt in stock. Just call LPM and ask for Bill or Brittany, or e-mail me billy@loudpedal.com

:partydance: Steve called today and our shirts were in, PROBLEM with tank top the color was differnt than hubby t-shirt. I said no biggie, little bummed but oh well.

When I picked them up :banannarainbow: THEY FOUND A T-SHIRT IN HUBBY'S SIZE AND DID IT TO MATCH Loudpetal :yourock::yourock::yourock:

Blew me away! AWESOME just AWESOME

WOW is all I can say!

One for the WIN! :thankyou:

Can you purchase shirts at the BBQ?

This year we printed them as they were ordered so we didn't end up with extra inventory. We can always print one up anytime as long as we have the shirt in stock. Just call LPM and ask for Bill or Brittany, or e-mail me billy@loudpedal.com

Correction on my e-mail, billy@loud-pedal.com Missed the dash :facepalm:

• 1 year later...
Azmotorhead

Just tried to order a ACE shirt and a BBq shirt. Kept getting rejected due to shipper API blah blah blah. Dropped you a email

This is last years post Plil. Not sure if this is up to date. However I too would like a brand new GB BBQ shirt. Can this happen with such short notice? SLAMMER

Billy Wonka

I'm working on the issue with our shopping cart on our web site. If you would like a shirt for this year's Gila Bend BBQ just email me and I'll make them up. Please include shirt size, color, short sleeve or long sleeve and print color. The design has been updated for this year with a small ACE logo on the front and the ACE Gila Bend BBQ logo on the back. Men's short sleeve are $22 + tax, Men's long sleeve are $27 + tax. It takes a day production time as they are print to order. We will be at the Firebird Off Road races that weekend so they will need to be picked up at LPM. Also include your contact info in the email. billy@loud-pedal.com