• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

• Shifty

• Cross

I performed dual duties today... 2nd Amendment and ACE Amendment. I decided to sport the jackass holster for flair. GO TEAM AMERICA! :flag

Posted Image

That hat doesn't fit your outfit..... :smilelol

I performed dual duties today... 2nd Amendment and ACE Amendment. I decided to sport the jackass holster for flair. GO TEAM AMERICA! :flag

Posted Image

That hat doesn't fit your outfit..... :smilelol

Bad Ass non the less...Good job Chad!

I have no dog in this fight, time in my day, or desire to be involved in the least. If you're posting "I'm gonna......" then do it, that's what I'm saying. If you want to make a statement and prove your point then find a way. First person to post the picture (no photo shop or altering mind you), I'm buying lunch. There is my action

I'll even let you pick where......(Donna only, the rest of you sunzabitches get whatever I want!)

Bearing in mind that I don't look my best at 5:00 am, here is a picture of me and my buddy Roscoe at the local Starbuck's before work this morning. Employees stated they had been "warned to watch for protesters."

Posted Image

Good for you Donna! Hey, I got your name right this time!

I wen to Starbucks today too, but unfortunately I couldn't carry a gun because it was on campus. Michael Crow would have a FIT. It seemed unusually busy today (all the ones I've walked/driven by today have had lines out the door) but that could be from the cold I suppose.

Damn, I was just at the Starbucks in Safeway, buying my lovely wife flowers, but totally forgot about this thread until I got home just now and read it..... I could have whipped it out.... No not that, the other snubby in my pants. :banannarainbow:

Damn,

I was just at the Starbucks in Safeway, buying my lovely wife flowers, but totally forgot about this thread

until I got home just now and read it..... I could have whipped it out....

No not that, the other snubby in my pants. :banannarainbow:

You've been overdue for a new tagline brutha, enjoy! :thumbs

My work gives me a gun for free to carry around.

The city of phx gave me one for a dollar 17 yrs ago but I don't drink coffee and damn sure wouldn't pay $5 for a cup!

So, just out of curiosity, did they "threaten" to deny service or ask you to leave?

No, the employees were very pleasant. It was an employee that took my picture to post up here.

I went twice today....once before, once after....wore teh Colt Delta proudly in it's Garrrity shark home... :fastdraw:

Had to get Valentine stuff too, shows my sensitive side...I guess the coffee is free too, didn't accept my money. Photo chopped :smilelol

I could have whipped it out, now my signature picture is gone,

Where did it go?

When I shoot, I shoot to kill! :smilelol

The Ted is on the job, we'll figger it out....