It never ends.... more toys, more troubleshooting

Cross

So this weekend I set out to find the oil leak that keeps eluding me and replace the dash in the Vette again. (I also want to thank Dunshee Corvette and his son Corvette Kid, I really like the HUD display, Frank also gave me another dash to install and a piece I was missing. I am quickly coming up with a new list of items I need when I return in two weeks to also stop by Brohmley's Corvettes) Well I ended up deciding to put on the Corsa Exhaust too... and of course something had to go wrong. The Corsa sounds GREAT! I love it! (Reminds me I need to bump my Magnaflow thread and post the pictures of it off and cleaned up on here and the big boards) But of course one of the new gaskets had to be bad.... oh well cheap and then I broke one of those spring hangers on the back of the Torque Tube to the Exhaust... Watson is bringing one in for me and trying to find me a new bolt to just for good measure but it has to be ordered. So for now my exhaust rattles at times against the Trans Tunnel... I also got a lot of work on the tune done and I think I finally figured out what NicD was hinting at, I will post the current tune when I get home. Thanks again Nic for the hints in the right direction I am doing my best! I still have not gotten my replacement Valve Cover so I get to file a charge back and order from someone else as it has been a week and no one will answer the phone anymore. Wonderful. But it seems the only leak I could find was from the stock Valve Cover I put back on, I am not sure I fixed the problem but it was a little wet so I tried it... I still can not seem to find this leak nothing in back seems wet, nothing on the back bell housing, not the rear heads but there is a line (very very small) coming down from above the starter... It pools on the starter slowly and then drips further down. It almost seems like it might do this on both sides so I thought it was the galley seal or the oil sender I just replaced but its dry... so I am still not sure what to think without removing the starter to see if that makes it easier to see which of course means I have to remove the headers... Atleast its nothing too bad but right now I need to get that spring, a replacement valve cover, and a new stock C6 Tunnel Plate as well as modify the drivers side header so the O2 Sensor clears like its supposed to. I did not get to the dash though but maybe this week after work and school. I did get the garage half way organized again and my new air compressor in... slowly making progress on the list of things to do. I also was bad and bought a new Canon DSLR.... I miss going out for drives and taking pictures like I used to. Anyway I am bored at work so I figured I would make a post... or two... lol