• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

You know we're in +2...seems like yesterday I responded to VIII and IX....However, I did respond to XXX this morning. :smilelol:cfdeadagain

Awww man. And I will have a 4-Day weekend the 17-20! The 25th will be hard pressed being 400 miles away. I will miss (yet another) great time.

Count me in!

Count me in!

Really? I sense a "kid gloves" moment coming....

VenomOnWheels

Durn it all. I've heard this is a great event, but I have ProAutoSports racing at FIR-West inked in my calendar. Do I dare suggest breakfast instead?

Durn it all. I've heard this is a great event, but I have ProAutoSports racing at FIR-West inked in my calendar.

Do I dare suggest breakfast instead?

Sure, how about the restaurant at the Space Age motel? We'll all meet you there. While you're waiting hold your breath would you?

VenomOnWheels

Durn it all. I've heard this is a great event, but I have ProAutoSports racing at FIR-West inked in my calendar.

Sure, how about the restaurant at the Space Age motel? We'll all meet you there. While you're waiting hold your breath would you?

Thanks Eddie. I predicted you'd have a tart reply to make me smile. Just what I needed today too. Do you have a line of credit I can use at The Space Age while I wait?

Sure, how about the restaurant at the Space Age motel? We'll all meet you there. While you're waiting hold your breath would you? :lol

Thanks Eddie. I predicted you'd have a tart reply to make me smile. Just what I needed today too. Do you have a line of credit I can use at The Space Age while I wait?

I'll PM you Dawg's credit card # but don't tell him I gave it to you

I'd be in but I'm working :cool If I can find a sucker at work to switch with I'll let ya know

Guest likenew

You've heard about it...

You've waited for it...

Call it what you want, it's here !!!

I'm gonna fire up teh microwave and fix some viddles, ya'll come on down and we'll call it a party.

It's the Gila Bend BBQ X!

and it's on Saturday, Feb. 25th.

Show up

Eat

Leave

warning: you may experience uncontrollable smiling while attending this ACE event.

Gotta check the calendar