• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

Thanks for taking the time to answer a newbie. :yesnod

I was a newbie once and nobody talked to me, I had my own imaginary friends to help me get through the day so I don't think it scarred me much. Now days I have a dog thats my friend but he only comes close when I offer him PEANUT BUTTER. He growls a lot and has bitten my a couple of times, I think it's his way of showing love.

I look forward to meeting you Dave, do you like peanut butter also?

fixed

Finished fixing

Sorry Dawg but it looks like I'm out. At least that leaves a lot of extra food for the rest of you!

Damn, looks like I will be missing my first BBQ since becoming an Acehole, have to go back to to PA to be with my Dad(quintuple bypass). Johnnie is still gonna try and make, if she does, make sure she does no burnouts!!! Yins have fun and Happy B-day to ya Dawg, really bummed about missing this grand event, but gotta do what cha gotta do!

Sorry to hear Tim, hope your pops does ok! The List has been updated.... Shopping is tomorrow evening.. :ack:

so we're all meeting here on the westside right???

Yep at the BEVMO on Mcdowell, just east of the 303.

FOOOOOOODDDD???? I'm so there!!! West side group Meet at I-10 and Estrella Parkway on McDowell (BevMo/Toys R Us parking lot)Leave at 10:15 am!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD & Corvettes!!!!!!!!!! :partydj:

FOOOOOOODDDD???? I'm so there!!! West side group Meet at I-10 and Estrella Parkway on McDowell (BevMo/Toys R Us parking lot)Leave at 10:15 am!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD & Corvettes!!!!!!!!!! :partydj:

You can't get there with those directions. If you turn onto Estrella Parkway, you've gone the wrong way.

Estrella Parkway only runs south of I-10. Pebble Creek Parkway runs north of I-10. McDowell is on the north side of and runs parallel to I-10. I don't know what the freeway exit sign reads, so watch for either name.

The Toys R Us store address is 15325 W. McDowell, Goodyear.

Speaking of directions, I hope someone can give better directions for the East side than referencing a location to meet that is no longer there.

I'm just glad I don't have to find the Krispy Kreme store that doesn't exist at a mall where I've never been before.

Speaking of directions, I hope someone can give better directions for the East side than referencing a location to meet that is no longer there.

I'm just glad I don't have to find the Krispy Kreme store that doesn't exist at a mall where I've never been before.

Since I don't actually live there it would be cool if someone there could give me an update without actually moving the meeting point so those that haven't logged on this week can still find the group.

added OfficerBlue

Re Arizona Mills Mall meeting place ..... enter the mall at the Priest Street entrance (east side of mall ... north of the 60, south of Baseline) .... turn left .... Krispy Cream used to be just left (south) of that entrance on the left side .... we usually gather in the lot on the mall side of the circle ..... if any of that makes sense ~!!!

The NE meeting place is just west of the 51 on the SE corner of 32nd and Cactus.

Since I don't actually live there it would be cool if someone there could give me an update without actually moving the meeting point so those that haven't logged on this week can still find the group.

added OfficerBlue

It is now an El Pollo Loco, I have updated the first post to reflect

50/50 for 1. We've got some scout stuff going on that day but I may be able to make it back in time. Tim, Lara hasn't seen you at the commissary lately so we were wondering where you've been. Hope your dad is doing OK. Roger

Teh food stuffs has been. Bought. 100 pounds of beef. 40 pounds of potatoes. And a bunch of other stuff. Now it just needs to be cooked.

Count us in. As long as you will accept a camaro in the group. Since I don't have a vette, We will be in the orange 71 camaro. I am supposed to put 500 miles on the new t56 magnum prior to the Sunday track day at firebird

I will pay for the ACE autocross on Saturday. I live near 59 ave and cactus, anyone want to meet up to drive to the westside meeting spot on I10?

The list has been updated, we may hit the magic number this year, 100 Corvettes !!!

The marinating has begun, I'll put a new light bulb in my Easy Bake oven this afternoon and start cooking...

Posted Image