• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

Hey desertdawg looks like the wife and i are out, my daughter ended up getting into a college university in texas. We are going to drive her down to the university for orientation and to look for an apartment. Hope you all have a good time.

Jackie and I will not be able to make it this year ..... am in the middle of a very time sensitive audio project and was hoping to have some time on SAT .... but NOOOOOO such luck !!!

I have my t-shirt .... does that count ???? Posted Image

hope all y'll have a great time !!!! Posted Image

I actually ran into Jay Fourseventeen today. He is well and still has his Z but selling it. He won't be able to make this event due to work.

I actually ran into Jay Fourseventeen today. He is well and still has his Z but selling it. He won't be able to make this event due to work.

Hevn't seen him since the Monti's lunch....hope he and his wife are doing well.

Weren't they expecting a baby ?

thread jack complete :cfdeadagain

00Redconvertible

Count me in (2 people) + another car maybe. Meeting at +/- 9:20 AM in AZ mills eastside lot. Magnetic red 00 convertible + 06 black Z06 (maybe).

I guess I should have asked this earlier but being this is my first BBQ with ACE, is there anything that we should bring? I've looked over the thread and I didn't see a signup sheet anywhere.

Add a couple of cars/people from Yuma. You already have two more that signed up individually. Rich & Esther JR & Donna Michael & Ruth Mike & Wayne Fred & Judy Patrick & ? Bobby Albert and Cecilia Floyd & Lynda Dennis & Linda Mike & Mary Gary & Maria Jim & Chris Gary and Denise :thankyou::3gears:

I guess I should have asked this earlier but being this is my first BBQ with ACE, is there anything that we should bring? I've looked over the thread and I didn't see a signup sheet anywhere.

Just bring your club dues with You for you and Julie. Make the check payable to "SLAMMER" Thats a special bank code for "Arizona Corvette Enthusiast" $40 should cover it! I'll even wave the late fees!!

SEE YOU AT THE BBQ!

SLAMMER "CLUB TREASURE" :bang :bang

Just bring your club dues with You for you and Julie. Make the check payable to "SLAMMER" Thats a special bank code for "Arizona Corvette Enthusiast" $40 should cover it! I'll even wave the late fees!!

SEE YOU AT THE BBQ!

SLAMMER "CLUB TREASURE" :bang :bang

It looks you are hell bent for getting your hands into my pockets. Beware, you just might be a little jealous.

Is it too late to sign up? If no there are 2 of us. Thxs

It's only too late if you sign up next Sunday.......