Gila Bend BBQ X (<-- #10)

Desertdawg

Why must all the awesome ACE events conflict with prior scheduled AZDG events? :( I'm a negative.

you need to know where your priorities are, you said it yourself, "awesome ACE events" and some other club... :toetap

^^^^This^^^^

still waiting to see what excuse she has now :toetap

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

Why must all the awesome ACE events conflict with prior scheduled AZDG events? :( I'm a negative.

you need to know where your priorities are, you said it yourself, "awesome ACE events" and some other club... :toetap

Posted Image

Mir,

As soon as I got the Vette you told me that I needed to join ACE. I have attended every ACE event since I joined and you haven't been to any that I've been to. Are you afraid to drive your Z to the west valley or what? You'll never get to see the centennial edition if you don't come out and play with us every now and then.

I'm still in but new to AZ. I'm to assume Gila Bend is small enough that I will know where to go once I exit there? I still have to figure out which vette to bring, the mid-year or the Z.

Well Dave, your looking at 100 miles and this isn't a car show, while I'm sure we would all like to drool on your midyear, I'd say bring the Z for comfort and a little open road fun along the way.

The maps in the first post should get you here, and yes it's a small town so don't blink or you'll miss it. Watch for the Tucson peeps to plan thier trip and join them to caravan here!

My C2 is a dependable driver so 100 miles doesn't bother me. I will bring the Z though per your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to answer a newbie. :yesnod

Thanks for taking the time to answer a newbie. :yesnod

I was a newbie once and nobody talked to me, I had my own imaginary friends to help me get through the day so I don't think it scarred me much. Now days I have a dog thats my friend but he only comes close when I offer him food. He growls a lot and has bitten my a couple of times, I think it's his way of showing love.

I look forward to meeting you Dave, do you like hugs?

Thanks for taking the time to answer a newbie. :yesnod

I was a newbie once and nobody talked to me, I had my own imaginary friends to help me get through the day so I don't think it scarred me much. Now days I have a dog thats my friend but he only comes close when I offer him PEANUT BUTTER. He growls a lot and has bitten my a couple of times, I think it's his way of showing love.

I look forward to meeting you Dave, do you like hugs?

fixed

How do you know about the peanut butter ???

From that SICK and demented video you shared with me... disgusting!!! At least it wasn't chunky! :crazy:lol Anyway, need anything for your extravaganza???

Please dont take the above post serious, just being a joker!

No problem Dawg, I got it. I'm off to take the '64 up around by the desert museum for a couple hour jaunt. Later... :burnout

Mir,

As soon as I got the Vette you told me that I needed to join ACE. I have attended every ACE event since I joined and you haven't been to any that I've been to. Are you afraid to drive your Z to the west valley or what? You'll never get to see the centennial edition if you don't come out and play with us every now and then.

I've just been busy and that's the truth. The weekend of Gila Bend is the AZDG BBQ which I had already committed to, plus it's Jason's birthday. And yes, the Westside is faaaaaaaar when you're an east sider hahah. I will make it out sooner or later (hopefully sooner) because I definitely want to see the Centennial edition :ACE:

Seeing that the west side's going to gather at Estrella, that's going backwards for me cause I live about 2 miles west of SR-85,, So I'll meet up with the caravan when it hits 85,,,, I will check departure time the day before,,,

Seeing that the west side's going to gather at Estrella, that's going backwards for me cause I live about 2 miles west of SR-85,, So I'll meet up with the caravan when it hits 85,,,, I will check departure time the day before,,,

Breakfast at Tony's!!!!!!

Mrs. Lead Foot

Evljstr (Randy) and I (Mrs. Lead Foot) are thrilled to be coming to the 10th Annual BBQ...looking forward to seeing everyone!

Who's the guest speaker this year?

Thanks for asking, it's you!

Funny, I got my usual email from our favorite lawyer asking if he can speak again, I said yes......... not!

Who's the guest speaker this year?

edit: picture of da pope[/mg]

I've contacted his people...... and he's a maybe!

Does this mean your coming or not?

nevermind, i saw your post...

Maybe I missed it but I don't see this on the event calendar...

are you in ???

Mir,

I've just been busy and that's the truth. The weekend of Gila Bend is the AZDG BBQ which I had already committed to, plus it's Jason's birthday. And yes, the Westside is faaaaaaaar when you're an east sider hahah. I will make it out sooner or later (hopefully sooner) because I definitely want to see the Centennial edition :ACE:

I understand being busy and all and being a ways to drive. Hell, I even drove all the way from the westside of town just to meet up when we did the last lunch down in Casa Grand. If I can do it, so can you.

buy an awesome car, then complain about having to drive it. just think, every event I attend starts off with a 70 mile drive... well every event except the Gila Bend BBQ :hat Can you believe Miranda has been a member for 2 years and I haven't met her yet!!!

Well, I started the list, please find your name and make sure it's there and the number is correct.... If your name isn't on the list (mofo) then please reply here to get added. added to the first post The List Sidewinder and family y2krtaf Mr, "potato potato potato" and Jenna LMBZ4ME FNBADAZ06 even if he's still sick Wickedfastvette and Hog Luvr Ted Yoder and family? Norse Pagen +1 C4for2 KingRon BadBob95 Big Poppa Vidal313 and Marlene ChadC Black Beauty and Cindy Chameleon TheCMSH Eddie44 and Kim Extender32 and Julie Old Yeller Joe Marco +2 ??? Ajo Jack52 +1 BigFoot99 +1 bring your headache with you 08Z51 Rob and Kathy azvette and wife FNBADVIPER + ??? hiperf406 +1 Jay and Dianne CZYDMND +1 6spdsforme anmracing2 and anmracing1 Mikey and Shirley philv Grayeagle and Kathy 9Tthree +1 Dvl4evr Timma and whats her name (p51tj) Jerry and Kelly Ron and Eva HarleyPat and Susie Tom and Joyce Malcolm and Pat C5 4 SRD and wife BGSLVR+BLONDIE Sherry and Jim azbjk Brad Dave & Joan Harris +1 Joe Mitchell from Yuma TonyYak and wife Ed Frias MasterDave Nancy and Lenny KIDNME Jim and Diana Sunchaser +1 theChad with part of theFamily Evljstr (Randy) and I (Mrs. Lead Foot) Sloride Joe maybe's F22trainer likenew Goofy02z06 Quicksilver98 recon Phill's Vette - slacker fourseventeen .. I got your coral! mrhursker out Buccaneer racingchuckster never even tried Z06 Mir :lol (just pickng on you)