Gila Bend BBQ X (<-- #10)

Desertdawg

There's a 50/50 chance I'll bring the Blue Z06 and a 50/50 chance I'll bring the Orange Vert, so that means there's a 100/100 chance that Pat and I will be there! :partydance:

Actually, in the strictest since of the term probability, the chance of you making it is 1. :lol

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

There's a 50/50 chance I'll bring the Blue Z06 and a 50/50 chance I'll bring the Orange Vert, so that means there's a 100/100 chance that Pat and I will be there! :partydance:

Actually, in the strictest since of the term probability, the chance of you making it is 1. :lol

Ever thought about being a math teacher???? I think you might have a knack, just sayin! :thumbs

Parents and Sister are coming into town at the end of February. Not sure which weekend yet so I can't commit to anything as of right now.

Hello Everyone, am a new member and would like to know how to register for the Gila Bend BBQ....

Hello Brad, welcome to :ACE:

you just signed up for the BBQ! How easy was that...

I think I responded to this, but I'll do it again, for the OLD FOLKS,LOL !!! My wife and I will be at the BBQ,, As for the lunch at Westgate, I thought I was free but I have a prior engagement,sorry, would have liked to meet some of you before hand,,,, See you all at the BBQ, BTW,, what are the directions and what time do people start heading there, I don't like being late..

I'm sorry I didn't read the newsletters earlier, but I sent out a notice to all Velocity Vette members and expect to have a few come down for the BBQ. I'll notify you as soon as I get responses from them. Count me in! :thumbs Ed Frias Velocity Vettes

Times and maps have been added to the first post. Be sure to get with others in your area and cruise to the meeting points together...

Why must all the awesome ACE events conflict with prior scheduled AZDG events? :( I'm a negative.

you need to know where your priorities are, you said it yourself, "awesome ACE events" and some other club... :toetap

Why must all the awesome ACE events conflict with prior scheduled AZDG events? :( I'm a negative.

you need to know where your priorities are, you said it yourself, "awesome ACE events" and some other club... :toetap

^^^^This^^^^

I'm still in but new to AZ. I'm to assume Gila Bend is small enough that I will know where to go once I exit there? I still have to figure out which vette to bring, the mid-year or the Z.

I'll let you know.

So far not much enthusiasm yet.... :toetap

1-31-12

Hi Ted,

Lenny & I would like to attend the Gila Bend Bar-b-que on Sat. Feb.25th. Leonard & Nancy Kempf

I'm still in but new to AZ. I'm to assume Gila Bend is small enough that I will know where to go once I exit there? I still have to figure out which vette to bring, the mid-year or the Z.

Well Dave, your looking at 100 miles and this isn't a car show, while I'm sure we would all like to drool on your midyear, I'd say bring the Z for comfort and a little open road fun along the way.

The maps in the first post should get you here, and yes it's a small town so don't blink or you'll miss it. Watch for the Tucson peeps to plan thier trip and join them to caravan here!