Gila Bend BBQ X (<-- #10)

Desertdawg

Hey Dawg, I've been married a total of 36 years between 2 wives, I know what I'm doing,"and who to suck up to" besides my mother didn't raise no fool !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thankyou:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

Great time today Jaymee and Dawg. Had a really good time. I hope this was not the last...I say make it a picnic basket event from now on though...that way you guys don't have to work and we can still come on down. Saw one smokey on the way home sitting on the side of the road...good ol' technology caught saw him first and got another save under its blue lighting. :lol

Thanks Dwayne and Jammye. Great BBQ.

Jay

What he said! Another great event! :thumbs

:agree X 2 or 3 or more. :thumbs

Posted Image X10 ..... Great Job Dawgs !!!!! Posted Image

Well, my pictures are not all that great so I might delay on posting any. I will have to go through them and see what can be worthy. But on another note, I need to apologize to that black C6 I pulled out in front of when we were leaving the side of 85. Did not see you pulling out when I looked in the big ass mirror on my car. Sorry man. I didn't know who it was when I did it so I couldn't say sorry at the BBQ. Hope you can forgive me. :facepalm:

Well, my pictures are not all that great so I might delay on posting any. I will have to go through them and see what can be worthy.

But on another note, I need to apologize to that black C6 I pulled out in front of when we were leaving the side of 85. Did not see you pulling out when I looked in the big ass mirror on my car. Sorry man. I didn't know who it was when I did it so I couldn't say sorry at the BBQ. Hope you can forgive me. :facepalm:

Hehe, are you sure it wasn't a black C5? May have gotten that one on film.

Great event! This was my first BBQ, sorry I miissed the first 9. Thanks to Jammye and Dawg for all of the work they put into this event, it is appreciated. I've never seen so many Vettes in one place before, it was great.

Thanks Dwayne and Jammye. Great BBQ.

Jay

What he said! Another great event! :thumbs

:agree X 2 or 3 or more. :thumbs

Posted Image X10 ..... Great Job Dawgs !!!!! Posted Image

X11 HA!... Awesome! Good to see you again Hal

Well, my pictures are not all that great so I might delay on posting any. I will have to go through them and see what can be worthy.

But on another note, I need to apologize to that black C6 I pulled out in front of when we were leaving the side of 85. Did not see you pulling out when I looked in the big ass mirror on my car. Sorry man. I didn't know who it was when I did it so I couldn't say sorry at the BBQ. Hope you can forgive me. :facepalm:

Hehe, are you sure it wasn't a black C5? May have gotten that one on film.

Could have been. I could have swore they were C6 headlights. Let me know it you have it so I can figure out who I pissed off.

As usual, the BBQ was well worth the drive down from Prescott. Enjoyed the great food, good company and all the eye candy! Many thanks to Dwayne, Jammye and everyone involved in making the event so successful! Ed Frias