• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Extender32

• TonyYak

Another great time with some great people. Thanks Dwayne and Jammye. 102 Vettes.....wow, that is impressive. Only saw a couple brown cars on the way home but they were watching for sure. :eddie2:

Guest racingchester

And a good time was had by all.....If you went away hungery its your own fault.....Thanks again to Dwayne and Jammie for all your hard work, you put on a steller event.....

Guest michael

Big "Thank You" to Jammye and Dawg for putting this on for 10yrs. It was fun and meet some nice folks today. Thanks again. Michael & Missy :rockon2::3gears::howdy

What can I say that everyone didn't say,,,, Being the New Guy to the BBQ and the first time I didn't know what to expect, But I did have a good time, met some people and hope to do it again,, Thx Mrs. and Mr. Dawg,,, Notice the wife went first, trying to get on her good side so she'll let it happen again.......

Had a great time. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but I had to get back home. Thanks again for hosting this BBQ. :partygrnhat:

Thanks Roneva for postin the pix ..wife and I remembered our Camera about where the 85 exit off I-10 is :) Thanks Dwayne and Family for another awesome BBQ .. it actually tasted as good as it smelled :) Even the spicy chili was worth the drive .. I did my best to leave eye-prints all over every car there, a fine collection of damn fine automobiles! I even smiled at Chad (this doesn't mean we're Dating!! ..thought I'd clear that up so there wouldn't be any misconceptions -evil grin- I know some of you guys) Big Poppa ..hmm ... more like medium-size Poppa now? Wtg dood ..you look like 3/4 of the man you were! (ok mebbe 5/8ths?) Was very cool to see that commemorative edition Vette up close, I like the way they incorporate a pix of Zora racing into the numerals of the logo on the door pillar..that is a great historic touch. The black metallic color rocks in the sunlight :) Liked the sound of the fuelie mid-year ..ok .. liked the whole look of it :) Soo many beautiful cars and a great bunch to hang out with .. was a great day. -Frank an Kathy

Being one of the new people both my wife and I had a good time Thanks go to the Host's they put on a fantastic barbecue, we look forward to seeing more of the group. It was great to see such a collection of CORVETTES in one place..... Just reading the Licence plates was great.

This was our first event with the group, and we had a blast! Good folks and great food, too. A special shot out to "navy vet" (license tag), who saved my butt on Hwy. 238 with his Cobra radar detector, on the way home the back way. We were perhaps exceeding the posted speed limit, with him in front, and he slowed, and sure enough, one of Sherriff Joes guys sitting in the shade out in the middle of nowhere. Thanks Navyvet!

Had a a great time nice to be back with ACE! Dwnaye & Jamie cannot express the appreciation for ALL you do to feed 102 CORVETTES :partydance::partydance: Just AWESOME! And THANK YOU so much! That is a HELL OF ALOT OF WORK! :facepalm: But extremly NICE :) LOVE YOU!

Thx Mrs. and Mr. Dawg,,, Notice the wife went first, trying to get on her good side so she'll let it happen again.......

For a new guy you sure know how to play up to the right member of the Dawg family... :lol

To everyone, we really had a blast, yeah it was a lot of work but damn there were over 100 Corvettes here today, how many others can say they can draw a crowd of hooligans like that???

Thank you all for coming to our little lunch, ACE RULEZ and that is the proudest thing I can say!!!