Another in the Baldwin Motion Super Corvettes

Guest likenew

Guest likenew

Here is another video that was sent to me about Joel Rosen's Baldwin Motion Corvettes. This on happens to be his Mako Shark C3. As you watch the video note that in the background is a 1957 Red with Black cove, in the Cove is the word Motion. That car belongs to my life long friend Tom, he has owned that 1957 Fulie since 1963 and has all the documentation about the car. Hope that you enjoy the video Joe http://vettester.com/component/option,com_seyret/Itemid,163/task,videodirectlink/id,631/

Guest likenew

Awesome! I'm still looking for a Mako shark kit. .....Someday..

I am sure that Joel Rosen could stear you in the right direction for a kit.

Guest likenew

I am always looking for Corvette videos to post, I just am not sure on which forum to post them on. Picked this one because it is about a C3. Hope that you all enjoy them, I have others with some vintage racing as well. Joe <--- needs to find a life other then surfing the internet for Vette Videos :) Merry Christmas All. Joe

I am always looking for Corvette videos to post, I just am not sure on which forum to post them on. Picked this one because it is about a C3. Hope that you all enjoy them, I have others with some vintage racing as well.

Joe <--- needs to find a life other then surfing the internet for Vette Videos :)

Merry Christmas All.

Joe

If its about a Corvette the "General" section is always fine, we can shuffle it around if we think we need to move it :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

I am always looking for Corvette videos to post, I just am not sure on which forum to post them on. Picked this one because it is about a C3. Hope that you all enjoy them, I have others with some vintage racing as well.

Joe <--- needs to find a life other then surfing the internet for Vette Videos :)

Merry Christmas All.

Joe

U-da-man! Thanks for sharing the vids. I also have a thing for C3s. I've had a couple. Posted Image