FISHER CHEVROLET GRAND OPENING

Marana Rich

Fisher Chevrolet will have the Grand Opening of their new facility, and has invited us to be part of it. It will be from 10 to 2, and that is all I have, except it is not just for show cars, they want vehicles from all versions, they are trying to get antique/classic Chevrolets also. We have a dozen from Yuma committed already.

• 1 month later...

My link

It was a nice event. We wound up with 25 Corvettes, a few Camaros, and all years of Chevrolets. Hamburgers/hotdogs/soft drinks, and they gave out some prizes for best of the different categories. I didn't win anything. Too bad it conflicted with the monthly lunch in CG.

That's one of the drawbacks to having seperate events sections. I rarily if ever check the Tucson or Yuma sections. I could very easily plan a conflicting event w/o ever knowing.

Yeah, Rich told me about his pictures posted here and i still forgot to come in here to look at them... Great pictures Rich and a nice turnout, sorry I missed it! So since Rich is the most active here, let's leave it up to him to decide if we should keep separate sections or combine them again.