Lonely ACE T-shirts need homes. . .

Chameleon

59th avenue and bell tonight give me a call. 60243 51113. and I'll try to come pick them up let me know what time.

Sorry Jester...this is the first time I've been on since before 6:00 AM and missed it. :banghead

Bigfoot, do you still have large shirts?

Yes and I'll be at 35th Ave/Union Hills tomorrow night (Wednesday) if you make it out that way. PM me if you'll be able to swing by and I'll be sure to put them in the car and let you know the exact location.

• 1 month later...

Since ACE shirts are now available from the LPM webstore, there's no need for anyone to carry around T-shirts for sale.

HOWEVER, I still have four shirts left that need homes. These are men's shirts, black with white ACE logos. I have two XXL and two XXXL. Price is $20 each.

I will have the shirts with me at every ACE event I attend until they are sold. So, please catch me at an event or PM me if you want one.

:thankyou::thankyou:

If you are going on the run on 3/3, I would like to get 2 XXL tee's from you if you still have them.

Thanks John

Since ACE shirts are now available from the LPM webstore, there's no need for anyone to carry around T-shirts for sale.

HOWEVER, I still have four shirts left that need homes. These are men's shirts, black with white ACE logos. I have two XXL and two XXXL. Price is $20 each.

I will have the shirts with me at every ACE event I attend until they are sold. So, please catch me at an event or PM me if you want one.

:thankyou::thankyou:

If you are going on the run on 3/3, I would like to get 2 XXL tee's from you if you still have them.

Thanks John

GDADTOY, Sorry I didn't see your post in time. I have been out of shirts since January, but they are available from LPM.

I am completely out of shirts now, sold the last 3XL to Buccaneer on Sunday. . .