• Eddie44

• MadMax

• nort99

Top Posters In This Topic

F22trainer
sick0018.gif

It ain't bad unless you can hear Jello move... :ack

sounds like ya had fun though!

Maybe see you on th e4th. Had a good time myself!

sick0018.gif

Good Job! C-ya soon!

You wanna hold it down! :lol:lol

Guest XLR8TNC5
sick0018.gif

Oh man, you all have no idea. Mark was a hurtin PUPPY! LMAO!!!

Where are you Chris? You doing okay? lol. Chad seemed to hold his a little better than both of you! lol.

Hey Chad, your Dodge sounds good man. I was going to tell you when you pulled up to the Sushi place, but got sidetracked. Nice ride. Do you have it on a lift?

Tanya

let me tell you - i was in BAD SHAPE!

i'm not sure if it was THE FOOD i ate or the BEER I DRANK

or perhaps a combination of the TWO!

but i "kept it down" alright - and had a great time!

i don't drink often - but when i start drinking at noon and finish up around 8 or 9 pm - then i'm gonna be in BAD SHAPE!

thanks all who showed

and man was that sushi good - wasi supposed to eat those "legs" from the crab? :D

Yes, you eat all the crab!

Good thing you didn't have the cold sake they have there, hmmmm...good stuff but dangerous!

Guest Sidewinder

Where is this "Yard House" everyone is talking about?.... Sushi?..... I remember no shushi, I don't even speak Japanese! :crazy

:D :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
Where is this "Yard House" everyone is talking about?.... Sushi?..... I remember no shushi, I don't even speak Japanese! :crazy

Yeah, you were "out to lunch" for the remainder of the afternoon and evening. And yes, you do speak Japanese. Very well! lol...WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK!!! lol

Yes, you are supposed to eat the legs Chris! and you did! You weren't afraid to eat anything! lol. You were hilarious. I hope Jackie wasn't too perturbed with Mark's mission to get you toasted, wasted, and obliterated! lol.

See you all soon. Im up Sushi again ANYTIME!!! I could eat it everyday, all day! lol.

The funny part is, the next day Liz and I ended up at Scottsdale mall at the other Yardhouse and got pretty wasted. lol.

Guest 71airstrike
sick0018.gif

Oh man, you all have no idea. Mark was a hurtin PUPPY! LMAO!!!

Where are you Chris? You doing okay? lol. Chad seemed to hold his a little better than both of you! lol.

Hey Chad, your Dodge sounds good man. I was going to tell you when you pulled up to the Sushi place, but got sidetracked. Nice ride. Do you have it on a lift?

Tanya

thank you, yes the truck is lifted 2" and wee bit bigger tires.

I have long tube headers and a single flow master 40. She sounds good, and moves for a 5000lb beast.

... and get 12.2MPG to prove it.

While I did not get sick, cramps, or headaches. I did have beer farts that made the dog leave the room.

While not sick I was moving at 1/2 impulse for a while.

lets do it again.

Aye! Aye!