Lambo doors c3

Caveman

Anybody install Lambo doors on a C3? Hows the entry and exit with those doors installed? Looks a little narrow for leg entry????

Check this site out. Dream Car Custom. They have install videos and pictures. It loads kind of slow because of the videos I think. Greg (Jester) is a dealer for them so you might want to contact him.

C3 Vertical Doors

Phill's Vette

I think they look kinda cool, but I have heard these kits have longevity problems AND you must be very careful when closing; if not lined up perfectly you risk body/door damage. Just leave the T-tops off, that's what Buccaneer (Tom) does so he can get in and out easier as he is 6' 28" tall... :banannarainbow:

Lambo doors are gay... Lamborghini doesnt even put them on all their cars any more... LOL

they only put them on their flagship

Bromley's Corvettes

I would only put them on a really nice show car and the first time you dont have the door lined up when closing its a lawsuit for the guy that makes them lol. I bet it could take some work to install and make everything line up right.

I have always liked the style and the kit I plan to order is from that site. They look well constructed and made of quality steel. It ain't a show car...But she's Mine!! Eventually I'd like to make it look like the Manta ray concept car.

post-1863-022685900 1321530912.jpg

post-1863-036175700 1321530950.jpg

post-1863-092289600 1321530998.jpg