New Dash and Stereo for 79 Vette

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Dash project on 79 the old one had some chunks broken out so it looked like crap. Installing new dash and stereo and speakers at same time. So much fun working on the dash nothing fits I have had to mod everything to make it fit in the new dash lol. Can you say custom lol. New parts these days are not what they use to be.

Nice work, I always loved the C3 red interior, but it was just a little to much red, needs some off color floor mats and other goodies to really stand out more.

Nice work, I always loved the C3 red interior, but it was just a little to much red, needs some off color floor mats and other goodies to really stand out more.

I've always wanted to see what the red would look like with a gray accent on the seats and door panel, and the brush swirl aluminum on the center cluster / console...would be a challenge, but I bet it would really stand apart.

Looks like fun Doug - keep the pic's comin'!

:popcorn:

Bromley's Corvettes

Yup red and black look good together. I would get black floor mats and steering wheel.

Looks like your having a lot of fun in there Dough. :smilelol

Ya lots of fun getting everything to fit lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Got it all back together it was soooooooooo much fun getting everything to fit lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL we talked about replacing the clock but customer did not want to spend anymore $ right now and he heard they just go bad pretty fast anyway. I suggested swaping to a oil temp gauge at least they last awhile even no you really don't need one. I think its better then a old style clock that you will never even look at.