Data logging with HP Tuners Pro

Jon

I've got HP Tuners Pro that I used on my GTO. Now that I have a brand new Corvette I don't want to risk the engine warranty. Can I at least use the software to data log during track sessions? Stuff like oil pressure, KR, IAT, and so on.

Absolutely !!!!! :thumbs There's nothing that could possibly happen with just monitoring and logging data from the ODB II port....it's when you use the HP Tuner platform to change the software paramters in your ECU that you'd get in trouble with the GM warranty god's. But, if you're really scared about it...you can just sell it to me :lol

Just don't activate it will pop up a screen saying do you want to use credits to modify this tune just do not do it. You can monitor all you want if you own the cable and the software. :partydance:

Sweet! Although it's like putting a piece of cake in front of a fat kid and telling them they can't have any. The temptation to fiddle with the tune will be strong...

You can do it, just use up all your credits on other things then you can't do anything even if you wanted too lol.

I think I'm out of credits already. I hope, lol.

I think this HP Tuning thing is going to cause problems for you, so I strongly suggest you sell me the HP Tuner Pro package you have for $100 so you can buy more mods :smilelol

I Google searched "HP Tuners Pro" and found the copy I have for $300. It didn't have all the credits of new, but I only needed it for one vehicle at the time.

I Google searched "HP Tuners Pro" and found the copy I have for $300. It didn't have all the credits of new, but I only needed it for one vehicle at the time.

:thumbs That's what I need to find.